9.5 list is the greatest thing ever

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We start at 8:45 & 9:00 staggered. I usually finish around 7:30.
I always put 8:45 in the board as start time and 8:45 as inside building time if they get us out at 9am and I know im a make 9.5 that day. If im obliviated on work that day ill always put 9am cause I know im a be out real late. Im liking this 8pm stuff though. Ill ride it for as long as it lasts. Been kinda nice lately not getting dickwhipped like a sumbitch everyday like it was there for a while. Im thinking November before peak may go back to crazy hours again but who knows dude lol.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm going to work until I am 70 just to piss off the center manager and DM :smart:
hahhahahah i'll be doing good to have 5 Stops an Hour

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not sure what you mean by breaks affecting 9.5. To get your 8 hours you simply add 9 hours to your start time if you have an hour lunch. For 9.5 simply add 1.5 hours. So I start at 8:40. 5:40 is an 8 hour day with hour unpaid lunch. 7:10 is 9.5. Your 2 paid breaks are paid and as such are included in your paid day. You don't need to bring paid breaks into the math for 9.5.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I always put 8:45 in the board as start time and 8:45 as inside building time if they get us out at 9am and I know im a make 9.5 that day. If im obliviated on work that day ill always put 9am cause I know im a be out real late. Im liking this 8pm stuff though. Ill ride it for as long as it lasts. Been kinda nice lately not getting dickwhipped like a sumbitch everyday like it was there for a while. Im thinking November before peak may go back to crazy hours again but who knows dude lol.
The inside building ptime should be the time you're ready to pull out of the building. You should have some AM time to verify air, cold pretrip, PCM, etc. By not putting your AM time in you're making yourself look worse to them and their fantasyland numbers if you care at all. I personally don't care about their numbers but am not looking to put a bigger target on my back for something that doesn't benefit me.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The only fool is the guy still working after 38 years.
I started at UPS as a part-timer when I was 20, and went driving at age 21. I will have 38 years if I stay until age 58, which is 9 years from now. I don't want to stay that long and I dont plan on staying that long, but I have a wife with pre-existing medical conditions who could wind up needing a kidney transplant and at this point it is tough to predict what will happen in the coming years in terms of affordable medical insurance options. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

under the radar

A Trained Professional
I started at UPS as a part-timer when I was 20, and went driving at age 21. I will have 38 years if I stay until age 58, which is 9 years from now. I don't want to stay that long and I dont plan on staying that long, but I have a wife with pre-existing medical conditions who could wind up needing a kidney transplant and at this point it is tough to predict what will happen in the coming years in terms of affordable medical insurance options. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
That's what I meant when I said it is a very personal decision. I wanted to leave this year (I'm 57) but my wife stayed home and home schooled our kids. I have absolutely no regrets.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Me too, been working for 28 years now as we speak and will be up to 41 years at 55 when I retire. That's between here and other jobs obviously. After 55 no way in hell im working for somebody but myself. That will be work but work I like to do not a job where your getting your ding dong handed to you every day and harassed and disrespected 24-7 lol.
You trading equities now? Saw this user name on StockTwits.
image.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
God bless you and your wife Sober, life throws you some curveballs and it sucks but you have to be strong and make the most of it unfortunately. Ill put your wife in my prayers brother:innocent:. Had a really close friend who past away from kidney disease, broke my heart brother, so I can kind of relate to it in a way.