9.5 throughout Peak!!

rocket man

Let them inforce it. I told id be in at 525 after my pickups are done But ill miss 30 to 35 stops. a day. THEY said you have to do them. I said ok il be in after 9 5 nothing more said.NO MISSED NO LATE NDAS NO INJURYS OR ACCIDENTS OVER 9 5 THATS A GOOD SAFE DAY.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rocket Man to English translation:

Let them inforce it. Let them enforce the 9.5 rule. I told id be in at 525 after my pickups are done But ill miss 30 to 35 stops. a day. I informed my center team that my ETA would be 1725 but that I would be unable to deliver 30 to 35 stops each day. THEY said you have to do them. Their response was that I had to attempt delivery on all of the packages on the pkg car.I said ok il be in after 9 5 nothing more said. I then told them doing so would put me over 9.5 to which there was no response. NO MISSED NO LATE NDAS NO INJURYS OR ACCIDENTS OVER 9 5 THATS A GOOD SAFE DAY. No missed, late NDAs, injuries or accidents. You must be in under 9.5. Have a safe day.

=

BrownAssassin

We get told the same thing every day of the year, but the bottom line is if you are doing what you are supposed to do and they create a disaster on that truck, then do the best you can and call them by 1500. That clears you and puts the burden on them. UPS is a game. It's all about who the blame can be put on at the end of the day. The sooner anyone figures that out the better off they will be. This is by far the most corrupt company I've ever worked for. Play the game, clear your name and go home when you're done with your 10 hr. day that will show up on the dispatch sheet the following morning as not even 8 hrs. worth of work because you have a bunch of incompetent morons running your center.

BigBrownSanta

Rocket Man to English translation:

Let them inforce it. Let them enforce the 9.5 rule. I told id be in at 525 after my pickups are done But ill miss 30 to 35 stops. a day. I informed my center team that my ETA would be 1725 but that I would be unable to deliver 30 to 35 stops each day. THEY said you have to do them. Their response was that I had to attempt delivery on all of the packages on the pkg car.I said ok il be in after 9 5 nothing more said. I then told them doing so would put me over 9.5 to which there was no response. NO MISSED NO LATE NDAS NO INJURYS OR ACCIDENTS OVER 9 5 THATS A GOOD SAFE DAY. No missed, late NDAs, injuries or accidents. You must be in under 9.5. Have a safe day.

=

I feel like I just watched a Geico Insurance commercial...

or maybe it was Progressive Insurance.

I forget. :happy-very: