9.5 vs seniority

dqs95124

What's going to happen when a 20 yr driver has to take stops over a lower seniority driver ? When both are 9.5..

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What do you mean what's going to happen? Both drivers will get paid, and if both are on the 9.5 list and that was their 3rd day they are going to file on that and get paid more.

dqs95124

But if you are the highest seniority in the loop. And have not been violated, suck it up and file on lower seniority ?&

By The Book

But if you are the highest seniority in the loop. And have not been violated, suck it up and file on lower seniority ?&
If I'm a 25 year driver and take stops off a 5 year driver and it puts me over 9.5 for a second day and keeps him under 9.5 on his third day there is no grievance. A gripe maybe but to me the company in this scenario is doing the right thing. If ups did this every time there would be no over 9.5 issues, agree?

turdbrown

in our ctr. they use to get the lowest seniority person to take the work. Then after w while they started making the lowest seniority person in the loop take the work. They do not care about seniority. They are suppose to make contact with EVERY low seniority person to make them help. If you have 25yrs in, You shouldn't have to take that work.