TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Just a reminder that the 9.5 list is officially "unpaused" again and back in effect. If you were on it before the 2 month pause it starts again on January 1st. Remember November and December do not count towards your 5 months and don't let management try to tell you otherwise. If you get a bad dispatch tomorrow, either remind them that the 9.5 list is back on, or don't say jack to them and let it happen a couple more times and cash in.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrownTexas

Just a reminder that the 9.5 list is officially "unpaused" again and back in effect. If you were on it before the 2 month pause it starts again on January 1st. Remember November and December do not count towards your 5 months and don't let management try to tell you otherwise. If you get a bad dispatch tomorrow, either remind them that the 9.5 list is back on, or don't say jack to them and let it happen a couple more times and cash in.

Preach on. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Future

Victory Ride
Good info for those who are not aware Techie.......also tune up those 8hr requests twice a month they also in effect again!!!

Travwise

Thanks for the reminder TooTechie.

As I've mentioned before I work in a driver sort and load center so we start around 8:00ish unload feeders, load package cars, get out of the building around 9:45ish.

In my center there is reluctance to join the 9.5 list, the reason being there is general consensus that your start time would simply be adjusted. Starting at 10am, still working just as late as we do now.

What are your thoughts on this?

(Of course the obvious answer is for all or most of us to join the list, THAT, however is very unlikely.)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Thanks for the reminder TooTechie.

As I've mentioned before I work in a driver sort and load center so we start around 8:00ish unload feeders, load package cars, get out of the building around 9:45ish.

In my center there is reluctance to join the 9.5 list, the reason being there is general consensus that your start time would simply be adjusted. Starting at 10am, still working just as late as we do now.

What are your thoughts on this?

(Of course the obvious answer is for all or most of us to join the list, THAT, however is very unlikely.)
I've never personally seen a 9.5 list person get a revised start time but any steward worth his salt would immediately file a harassment grievance for retaliation. Also here when we bid routes there is something in the contract verbiage about bidding start times so they'd probably run into problems trying to change it just for one route.