JL 0513

Answer the damn question

Are you really a driver and you're not aware of what "9.5" is? I think people just find that hard to believe. It's one of the most common of all knowledge at UPS.

Here you go...It's a 9 hours and 30 minutes paid day. Being on the list means you should get dispatched with less than that as a planned day. If you get dispatched more, you then have the right to grieve it.

underworked1

Are you really a driver and you're not aware of what "9.5" is? I think people just find that hard to believe. It's one of the most common of all knowledge at UPS.

Here you go...It's a 9 hours and 30 minutes paid day. Being on the list means you should get dispatched with less than that as a planned day. If you get dispatched more, you then have the right to grieve it.
No, if you work more than that you can file. Dispatch has nothing to do with it. It's if it takes you more than 9.5

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
image.gif

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

And to think, you actually went out of your way to tell this donkey what he was looking for and he couldn't even have the decency to give you a like or even a beer. Some people's children!

JL 0513

No, if you work more than that you can file. Dispatch has nothing to do with it. It's if it takes you more than 9.5

True, I didn't intend on saying the dispatch plan is the determining factor. Just that when you are on the list, your dispatches should always be less than 9.5 planned. But yeah, that doesn't mean you finish under. I'm not sure how many guys would grieve 9.5 if the go way over plan. If the plan is 9 and you work 10, grieving that isn't too bright IMO.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
True, I didn't intend on saying the dispatch plan is the determining factor. Just that when you are on the list, your dispatches should always be less than 9.5 planned. But yeah, that doesn't mean you finish under. I'm not sure how many guys would grieve 9.5 if the go way over plan. If the plan is 9 and you work 10, grieving that isn't too bright IMO.
That's the biggest problem with the whole 9.5 thing.