UPS Preloader

Because he "volunteered" for extra work?

How do you make that claim from the other side of the fence?

Because he might be on the list because he wants to get home to his family. Might have nothing to do with overtime. Might be willing to work 12+ hours a day as long as he can be home by a certain time.

dqs95124

I do early AMs. I'm on the 9.5 list. My early work does not count towards 9.5. So I have to be off the clock by 7pm. I have grievance checks for going over 9.5. Because when I get in the building I have to go back out and help other drivers in our center. I don't mind OT.but I hate having to grab a truck and deliver in area I don't know at 8pm. Plus during peak I'm off the clock by 930.

screamin chicken

a little more about this, I took my name off of the preload list because when orion went live they dont care about your preload time and the route has 170 stops, there for if im going to go with 170 stops i want to be a driver.That is a long day, so with that said, ny dispatch is always a 10 hr day, I m going to file to get on the 9.5 list.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm going to file to get on the 9.5 list.

You don't need to file a grievance, to "opt in" on the 9.5 list.

Just grab your steward and inform the center manager.

"The affected regular package driver may make such a request to be added to the “9.5 Opt-In List” effective on the first day of his/her workweek after making the request. The driver shall notify the manager and steward of his/her desire to be added to the List."

Article 37 section 1 (c)

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Read all the language.

Your life will be better, for it.

-Bug-