Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You don't need to file a grievance, to "opt in" on the 9.5 list.

Just grab your steward and inform the center manager.

"The affected regular package driver may make such a request to be added to the “9.5 Opt-In List” effective on the first day of his/her workweek after making the request. The driver shall notify the manager and steward of his/her desire to be added to the List."

Article 37 section 1 (c)

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Read all the language.

Your life will be better, for it.

-Bug-
I have the drivers in my building put it on a grievance form, as well as signing the Center Managers list.
It's the best way to document the event.
This way, everybody gets a copy and the there can be no confusion as to when, why, and where it all went down.

Too much is better than not enough (and the Labor Manager hates it ;))

10 point

You don't need to file a grievance, to "opt in" on the 9.5 list.

Just grab your steward and inform the center manager.

"The affected regular package driver may make such a request to be added to the “9.5 Opt-In List” effective on the first day of his/her workweek after making the request. The driver shall notify the manager and steward of his/her desire to be added to the List."

Article 37 section 1 (c)

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

Read all the language.

Your life will be better, for it.

-Bug-
And use your 8hr requests as much as they'll let you every month. Life will be really good then.

10 point

Well....maybe they need to be reminded! Up to each and every one of you to take care of yourself...your grown ups.
And file when you're violated after getting on the list. Too often drivers won't file.
That's like going to war and just waving your weapon at the enemy but not firing it.
Man, that's frustrating.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I was wrong about the 8 hr for package car only. Article 19 section 3 of the central region supplement says package car driver and full time employee...

Jesus! You got to be kidding me
amateur_hour_anchorman.gif