90 day raise

Drifta

I started on 4/2/13 and was curious if my 90 day raise is 90 Calendar days from the day i started. i trained and started working on 4/2. Also i was curious how the August raises will affect me. Since new hires will start at $10 after august 1st will i get the .70 cent raise from 9.50 or will they bump me to $10 and then get the .70 cents?

UPS Preloader

I started on 4/2/13 and was curious if my 90 day raise is 90 Calendar days from the day i started. i trained and started working on 4/2. Also i was curious how the August raises will affect me. Since new hires will start at $10 after august 1st will i get the .70 cent raise from 9.50 or will they bump me to $10 and then get the .70 cents?

Per the National Contract: "Start plus ninety (90) calendar days" As of August 1st nothing will happen since the National contract has yet to be ratified. Once ratified you will be at the new starting rate or your current rate plus the 70 cent raise, whichever is larger. (Yes, it will be retroactive back to August 1st.)

Drifta

Per the National Contract: "Start plus ninety (90) calendar days" As of August 1st nothing will happen since the National contract has yet to be ratified. Once ratified you will be at the new starting rate or your current rate plus the 70 cent raise, whichever is larger. (Yes, it will be retroactive back to August 1st.)

That answers my question to a "T" thanks man