90s

Rico

Cold - you can always put clothes on to get comfortable.

Hot - you cant take them all off.

Hah! I remember driving down Grove street in Dover, NH on a hazy, hot, humid summer day, and passing a woman sitting out on her front step with a cigarette in one hand, a budwieser in the other, and no clothes on. Of course usually the ones that you see naked like that make you wish you hadn't.

Hah! I remember driving down Grove street in Dover, NH on a hazy, hot, humid summer day, and passing a woman sitting out on her front step with a cigarette in one hand, a budwieser in the other, and no clothes on. Of course usually the ones that you see naked like that make you wish you hadn't.
Tell the truth............You drove around the block again! You wanted a second peek.

oldngray

nowhere special

no pack of naked rugrats running around in the front yard too?

over9five

Staff member
Did you ever have a delivery for her after that?

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Cold - you can always put clothes on to get comfortable.

Hot - you cant take them all off.

What was her grooming habit?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yeah well her scorching case of herpes made it difficult for her to wear shorts lol.