90s

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Yesterday at the start of Preload (4AM) it was nearly 80 degrees and in the mid-90s on the heat index. Today it was over 80, but the heat index was slightly down. Anyway, after break management ranted that yesterday was their worst day (production wise) of the year and we needed to go faster or else... hmm, no water, overhead doors must be closed at all times in the input, no fans.... nah, I'll work a pace that's reasonable and safe for me.

I wish that summer would continue for the whole year. I love summer. Nice tan, get to show off my muscles, beach, girls!!!!!

Gay.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Yesterday at the start of Preload (4AM) it was nearly 80 degrees and in the mid-90s on the heat index. Today it was over 80, but the heat index was slightly down. Anyway, after break management ranted that yesterday was their worst day (production wise) of the year and we needed to go faster or else... hmm, no water, overhead doors must be closed at all times in the input, no fans.... nah, I'll work a pace that's reasonable and safe for me.

Gay.
Exactly, I'm working as fast as I safely can!! My thing is, they want me to get done faster?? Stop asking me to help the 19 yr old kid next to me who isn't pulling his own weight!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The pool temp was too warm. Had to add some water to bring it down. 3 weeks off is great!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I stopped last night and just sat for 5 mins at 8:00PM. Still had 15 stops left.

Honestly this is when I know it was a hot day. At 7-8-9 is when it starts getting to me. Not at 2-4 when its as hot as its going to get. It's the combination of heat and 10 hour days that weigh on me.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Yeah I brought my son swimming in a public outdoor town pool tonight after work and the water was too warm. Sucks when the water isn't refreshing.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Yeah I brought my son swimming in a public outdoor town pool tonight after work and the water was too warm. Sucks when the water isn't refreshing.

Our pool is in the high-80s, but my friend's pool is chilled. I'm not certain what's worse -- "cooling off" in bathtub water, or cooling off in water so cold your balls shrivel up.