95 grievence

Back first

Looking for some clarification. I just got my grievence check (9 months later) and it looked light. Isn't it supposed to be paid at triple time. Check was for $79.00 is the grievance paid for all OT that week or just for the 3 days?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Looking for some clarification. I just got my grievence check (9 months later) and it looked light. Isn't it supposed to be paid at triple time. Check was for $79.00 is the grievance paid for all OT that week or just for the 3 days?
Here is the problem. Your ba agrees to a lower amount and they just tell you you will be paid a penalty and don't tell you the penalty rate. It happened to me. Was no where near triple time. I didn't really care , I just wanted my hours reduced , which in hearing promised would happen. Here is a schocker. They lied.

Here is the problem. Your ba agrees to a lower amount and they just tell you you will be paid a penalty and don't tell you the penalty rate. It happened to me. Was no where near triple time. I didn't really care , I just wanted my hours reduced , which in hearing promised would happen. Here is a schocker. They lied.
I had to fight that battle for over a year. They finally gave up and left me alone.

It wasn't pretty.

tacken

Looking for some clarification. I just got my grievance check (9 months later) and it looked light. Isn't it supposed to be paid at triple time. Check was for $79.00 is the grievance paid for all OT that week or just for the 3 days?
So if you worked 12 hours the OT would have been more. And would have seen the money in your next check . 9 months well worth the wait. UPS will get you coming and going.