99% of Packages Delivered On-Time This Peak

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yep, this is what Mr. Bronczek and Mr. Smith are saying. Proof-positive that this company will LIE at every possible opportunity rather than take responsibility. This pair claims it was the smoothest peak ever and blamed shippers for telling customers their packages were in the FedEx system when they were not. That takes some big brass balls.

I know where their packages were....sitting in a puddle alongside the thousands of other undelivered packages thrown into piles in almost every FedEx Express location.

FedEx, when it absolutely, positively, needs to be there within a week...or two.

LIES!! This company sits on a throne of lies (thanks, Buddy).

Dex01

Banned
Yep, this is what Mr. Bronczek and Mr. Smith are saying. Proof-positive that this company will LIE at every possible opportunity rather than take responsibility. This pair claims it was the smoothest peak ever and blamed shippers for telling customers their packages were in the FedEx system when they were not. That takes some big brass balls.

I know where their packages were....sitting in a puddle alongside the thousands of other undelivered packages thrown into piles in almost every FedEx Express location.

FedEx, when it absolutely, positively, needs to be there within a week...or two.

LIES!! This company sits on a throne of lies (thanks, Buddy).
I dedicate the following song to the revered MFE:

DontThrowPackages

America's corporations are untouchables. Imagine a product defect which killed over 300 people and the manufacturer knew all about but did nothing because they felt it would cost too much money to fix. In most countries, the people inside the company responsible would go to prison. In Japan, suicide for the sake of family honer. But not in America. The rich are worshiped like no other and can literally get away with murder. Jesus was right to detest the Rich. No?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
America's corporations are untouchables. Imagine a product defect which killed over 300 people and the manufacturer knew all about but did nothing because they felt it would cost too much money to fix. In most countries, the people inside the company responsible would go to prison. In Japan, suicide for the sake of family honer. But not in America. The rich are worshiped like no other and can literally get away with murder. Jesus was right to detest the Rich. No?

I'm not religious, but I think Jesus would despise Smith and his ilk. It reminds me of the scene in "Raiders of The Lost Ark" where Jones picks the most simple cup because it was the one Jesus would have chosen. Smith and Bronczek would choose the diamond-crusted Bling Cup from Tiffany's.

TUT

"Reminds me of the scene in "Raiders of The Lost Ark" where Jones picks the most simple cup because it was the one Jesus would have chosen"

Do not recall this scene, you have an extended version?

dezguy

I'm not religious, but I think Jesus would despise Smith and his ilk. It reminds me of the scene in "Raiders of The Lost Ark" where Jones picks the most simple cup because it was the one Jesus would have chosen. Smith and Bronczek would choose the diamond-crusted Bling Cup from Tiffany's.

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Good flick though.