A call for posting integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
I'm being constantly suppressed from making this point that keeps getting deleted. Maybe I'm not splainin it well enough.

If a poster comes on here and makes the charge that 8 different management people conspired to lie against him, and he has the means to prove his allegations then he should be required to post his proof.

If not then delete his thread not the posts of long standing members here who object to these wild unsubstantiated allegations being posted here.

I believe this point I am making actually is supported by TOS. The only difference is the folks being flamed do not belong here and may not know they have been flamed behind their backs.

Too many people at 804 know who these folks are. If I was one of those 8 management folks that this guy has made those wild accusations against I would be suing this site for allowing that guy to post those wild charges against me.

Posting Integrity should be part of TOS and should be encouraged and not surpressed here.
tieguy,

I am not up to speed on your specific complaint so I will refrain from commenting on it.

I will comment on this site.

I have found Cheryl and everyone of the moderators that I have communicated with to be individuals of high moral character.

They have been very responsive and ethical in all of my correspondance.

I encourage everyone here on the Brown Cafe to show them the respect they deserve by trying their best to follow the TOS.

Above all we should try to be respectful and kind to one another.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have found Cheryl and every one of the moderators that I have communicated with to be individuals of high moral character.

They have been very responsive and ethical in all of my correspondence.

I

I don't recall ever corresponding with you ... oh, I get it now.

bbsam

Staff member
Tie has me on "ignore" and still he let's me know with neg rep that I am a "malicious ass". LOL. So imuch for "ignoring". I can't see that I said anything all that inappropriate, just pointing out the supreme irony. Somebody is awfully sensitive.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Tie has me on "ignore" and still he let's me know with neg rep that I am a "malicious ass". LOL. So imuch for "ignoring". I can't see that I said anything all that inappropriate, just pointing out the supreme irony. Somebody is awfully sensitive.

Yea, Tie hit me with some negative rep earlier today.
Guess I'm not ignore either.
What's the term I'm looking for???
Oh yea, ego-maniacal.

Yea, Tie hit me with some negative rep earlier today.
Guess I'm not ignore either.
What's the term I'm looking for???
Oh yea, ego-maniacal.
He positive rep me today and kind of dogged me with his remark. He wins I give up it's just a message board.

Ps some positive rep is on the way my union brother from another mother.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
He positive rep me today and kind of dogged me with his remark. He wins I give up it's just a message board.

Ps some positive rep is on the way my union brother from another mother.

LOL. I did the same thing for bbsam.
It's funny, both times I got negative rep from somebody I got positive rep times 5 in return.
Karma's a trip.

tieguy

Banned
Didn't you say yesterday that I had no integrity?

You dont. I think you may actually have the potential to be a force here similar to the one dannyboy was here. but at this point you're still too afraid to speak open and honestly. So while you could have called on crash to shut me up with the evidence and still appeased the boys you instead kept kissing Crashs rear as if you needed his approval. i challenge you to grow into your potential here.

Tell me how they can back it up without naming names

thanks for trying. we still have a few people here that at one time made this a great site

Tieguy is calling for integrity of posts?

This guys got a future here only because this site apparently desperately wants to keep a fdx guy here even if he has been flaming me while I have kept him on ignore. So while Jones is on a personal vendetta to delete my posts that do not violate tos this guys post is only half edited. He is allowed free reign to flame me because it is me he is flaming.

Can someone please warm up some milk for the baby bottle ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Klein I shudder to think of you holding a baby bottle. I hope you get help for your problem.

From the TOS.

Cheryl awesome site overall. the problem here is there is no venue to for members to provide input to improve it. the other problem is the site is no longer what it was. it is now overrun by the mentally insane. I wish you well in the future. I have the privledge of working with some awesome upsers. Unfortunately for some reason most of the posters here are not in that elite group that has made ups great. If you have someone here who has a psychology degree you should quickly promote them to moderator to deal with all the nut jobs here. good luck

The content in the following post claims to have been written in 1987. It was relevant in 2003 when I pasted it here from usenet rec.humor, it's still relevant today.

The twelve commandments of flaming

Tie, the request of proof wasn't uncalled for, even when some proof was given you wanted more, still fine. The problem arose with the repeated insistence for said proof when it was rather obvious there would be none further provided. So I requested a thread lock to stop the tripe, and a mod agreed and locked it. That wasn't enough of a hint to let the matter be dropped and you brought it back up in numerous threads that had little to no bearing on it.

We expect some drama and some back and forth here. We have management griping about hourlies, and hourlies griping about management, it's expected and no one really cares as long as it stays for the most part civil.

I don't know what about crashs situation got you so badly, we all know both UPS and Teamsters aren't perfect, and they both win and lose battles with eachother. Is it because crash actually posted his experience and continued to update it, unlike many others who will come along complain about a situation they may have caused and then vanish never to be seen again?

nimnim you added way more to this discussion then what was addressed. In the process a recommendation to improve the site was misread and turned into something completely different. You're not the only one though too many posters responded to a suggestion to improve the content here by trying to turn it into something else. I would have been fine with your request to close the thread if you had asked for the same in one of the 804 threads but for some reason those did not require the same attention. Thqe question I would have is how many different 804 threads do we need before someone says enough?

Several of my posts were changed by moderators because I attempted to name the people I allege were potentially harassing me. I did not read the TOS, so I was unaware of the rules. My bad. I was PM'ed by said moderators. I might not have been happy about certain aspects of what they did, but they were well within their rights. This isn't my website. I do believe they are looking out for the best interests of all involved, though. I think they do a wonderful job. I am grateful that they do what they do. I would like to take this opportunity to thank them for the excellent job they do protecting all of us, including me.

Thank you.

If you recieved a PM then good for the ones that had the courage to discuss it with you. Unfortunately the person deleting my posts was apparently afraid to let me know why.

When he did just that, posting the summery page of the arbitration, that still wasn't enough for you. You then proceeded to challenge it's authenticity claiming it was another persons ruling. There is and never will be any way to substantiate everything that is posted here. So state your point and move on. You're chasing windmills Tie, can't you see that?

He wont answer me, he's got me on ignore. That's what he does when somebody consistently gets the best of him.

A desperate soul begging for my attention. I've had him on ignore for a year but yet he keeps flaming me. I am expected to believe 10 moderators have not noticed his constant unprovoked flaming of me. yet I have all kinds of decorations on my profile for my comments. go figure.

LOL Cheryl. That is so relevant and so appropriate.

Place lips against rear and pucker. The corporate shill has to keep himself in good standing here in order to maintain his position within the inner workings of this communications resource.

This is ritual with Tie over the years. He seems to find a topic he cant let go of. Started in the early days with a poster called LoyalMBE and moved on to others since. Move on, a few bad apples got spanked by Crash. It's not an unbelievable story.

another poster that had difficulty focusing on a suggestion that would I believe improve this site. we have too many new posters here starting threads claiming they got screwed over. Most then dissapear without answering our questions. they clutter the board with their one post gripes. Its time to have a proces in place where the leadership here cleans that crap out and not the posts of the guy objecting to all that garbage. Brownmonster If you cant understand what I said when I started this thread then maybe you should go back to picking bugs out of your fur and let the grownups talk.

WAH! WAH!!!
I hink #4 and #6 of the flamer's bible apply to the above.
s
another flame that did not get deleted. My posts which did not violate TOS were deleted within seconds of posting them while these blatant flames remain here undiscovered. Imagine that.
Tos should be amended to say that you can flame if you support the site admins posts in doing so. Or perhaps flaming is allowed if the person being flamed is someone you dont like.

Wow, are you kidding me???
Now he thinks he's Patrick Henry, "give me liberty or give me death".
Throw yourself on your sword Tie and get it over with once and for all.

this may be my favorite response to this thread. Somebody help poor bubblehead its clear the poor guy has lost his freaking mind.

I seconded that one!

the 401K guru chimes in. ROFLMAO

I agree with Tie. Send me the full arb decision, I'll black out the names and post it.

one old scholl poster here trying to take a well meant suggestion and run with it.

Management posting about Integrity?

LOL.....
Thats too funny!!

for some reason you folks like to cry about integrity but you then dodge the opportunity to improve it here. The reason is because the only hope you have to believe that you are better then anyone else is to disparge a management person as you did here. when confronted with one of the many management people like myself that have integrity you then look at the rundown shack you live in, the fat overweight husband with no job you married and the empty beer cans cluttering your front porch and you suddenly realize that you have ended up on the bottom of the food chain.

well said , see if you can find yours.

tieguy,

I am not up to speed on your specific complaint so I will refrain from commenting on it.

I will comment on this site.

My post is pretty simple , did you read it? do you have a brain to understand what I said. if you do then your integrity is lacking here.

So thats it. The thread was pretty simple. Some suggestions made to improve this site. As anyone can see it went off in different directions and in most cases addressed everything but the intended improvements.

DS and over I thank you for taking the time to read my points and consider them. the were meant to help improve the climate here. Dragon good luck you have your hands full here with this insane asylum.

You dont. I think you may actually have the potential to be a force here similar to the one dannyboy was here. but at this point you're still too afraid to speak open and honestly. So while you could have called on crash to shut me up with the evidence and still appeased the boys you instead kept kissing Crashs rear as if you needed his approval. i challenge you to grow into your potential here.

thanks for trying. we still have a few people here that at one time made this a great site

This guys got a future here only because this site apparently desperately wants to keep a fdx guy here even if he has been flaming me while I have kept him on ignore. So while Jones is on a personal vendetta to delete my posts that do not violate tos this guys post is only half edited. He is allowed free reign to flame me because it is me he is flaming.

Klein I shudder to think of you holding a baby bottle. I hope you get help for your problem.

nimnim you added way more to this discussion then what was addressed. In the process a recommendation to improve the site was misread and turned into something completely different. You're not the only one though too many posters responded to a suggestion to improve the content here by trying to turn it into something else. I would have been fine with your request to close the thread if you had asked for the same in one of the 804 threads but for some reason those did not require the same attention. Thqe question I would have is how many different 804 threads do we need before someone says enough?

If you recieved a PM then good for the ones that had the courage to discuss it with you. Unfortunately the person deleting my posts was apparently afraid to let me know why.

A desperate soul begging for my attention. I've had him on ignore for a year but yet he keeps flaming me. I am expected to believe 10 moderators have not noticed his constant unprovoked flaming of me. yet I have all kinds of decorations on my profile for my comments. go figure.

Place lips against rear and pucker. The corporate shill has to keep himself in good standing here in order to maintain his position within the inner workings of this communications resource.

another poster that had difficulty focusing on a suggestion that would I believe improve this site. we have too many new posters here starting threads claiming they got screwed over. Most then dissapear without answering our questions. they clutter the board with their one post gripes. Its time to have a proces in place where the leadership here cleans that crap out and not the posts of the guy objecting to all that garbage. Brownmonster If you cant understand what I said when I started this thread then maybe you should go back to picking bugs out of your fur and let the grownups talk.

s
another flame that did not get deleted. My posts which did not violate TOS were deleted within seconds of posting them while these blatant flames remain here undiscovered. Imagine that.
Tos should be amended to say that you can flame if you support the site admins posts in doing so. Or perhaps flaming is allowed if the person being flamed is someone you dont like.

this may be my favorite response to this thread. Somebody help poor bubblehead its clear the poor guy has lost his freaking mind.

one old scholl poster here trying to take a well meant suggestion and run with it.

for some reason you folks like to cry about integrity but you then dodge the opportunity to improve it here. The reason is because the only hope you have to believe that you are better then anyone else is to disparge a management person as you did here. when confronted with one of the many management people like myself that have integrity you then look at the rundown shack you live in, the fat overweight husband with no job you married and the empty beer cans cluttering your front porch and you suddenly realize that you have ended up on the bottom of the food chain.

My post is pretty simple , did you read it? do you have a brain to understand what I said. if you do then your integrity is lacking here.

So thats it. The thread was pretty simple. Some suggestions made to improve this site. As anyone can see it went off in different directions and in most cases addressed everything but the intended improvements.

DS and over I thank you for taking the time to read my points and consider them. the were meant to help improve the climate here. Dragon good luck you have your hands full here with this insane asylum.
I love the brown cafe

s

I love the brown cafe