A call for posting integrity

CRASH501

This would be the post I responded to. Brownmonster completely missed the point for starting the thread and ran off into some other area that had nothing to do with the reason for the thread.
For those of you who do not know loyalmbe was probably one of the three most rabid message board wack jobs upsers have ever seen with Ewave and Sainteamo being the other two.
there may be better examples to use if monster was to go there but it would require some thought on his part.

here again brownmonster completely misses the point of the thread. And thats the problem with these threads. Monster probably has some boss beating his rear on a regular basis and thus he hears and reads his boss into a thread like this.

Posting integrity is not necessarily about being nice. It is about providing the proof when you start some wild thread making all kinds of accusations against someone.
In this scenerio monster could have shown his posting integrity by also posting the flame he made get the response I gave him.
Instead he was evasive. I can certainly be an ass but at least have the common decency to show what you did to trigger my A-hole response to you.

The other side of posting integrity would be to respond to monster challenge. I asked him if he was stupid. He is clearly challenging my asking whether I am justified in asking that question.
I have posted his two posts as proof and I will let you fine folks make that determination as to whether the evidence is there.
Those of you who have seen him post enough over the years can probably answer that question better then I can.

So thats bascially it. This issue to me was always about more then Crash. We have too many single post posters coming here crying the blues and cluttering the boards.
I think its time you folks challenge them to prove they got screwed and challenge them to provide all the answers and not what they selectively wish to feed you.
I think it will improve things here for you.

I'm done with this thread too just like I said I was done with the other issue.

To those of you who need a management person to chase around and to flame from day to day in order to feel like a man, I hope you find something more meaningful to do with your life.
NO THIS IS WHERE YOU SEEM TO MISS THE POINT YET AGAIN !
.In that thread my opening post was simple , I was terminated for proven dishonesty , BUT AT THAT POINT AND THROUGH TODAY It has and will never be proven. you say the burdon of proof was on me , no it was on the company as they made the acusations of dishonesty and I just called their bluff and proved them wrong on EVERY VENUE WHICH I WAS CHALLENGED !.
You went on a tangent for me to show you proof of my winning at the arbitration , so I posted the only page that I felt matters " THE ACTUAL DECISION ' For you that just wasnt good enough, so you said to give it to a neutral person , that being RED705 I felt I could trust red so thats what I did, now that wasnt even good enough for you , you once again try to flip this and say it wasnt my decision that i altered it, THATS FUNNY........... WHATS EVEN FUNNIER IS THAT YOU SAY YOU HAVE PROOF OF A DIFFFERENT DECISION now im calling you out i have $1000 cash for you to prove me wrong! I HAVE ALLOWED RED TO VIEW AND VERIFY MY ENTIRE DECISION AND YET YOU WANT PROOF , WHAT PROOF AS I HAVE STATED IT WOULD TAKE THE SCANNING AND UPLOADING OVER 1000 PAGES FOR WHAT YOU ARE ASKING . you say you have all the right connections, then it so'hould be no problem for you to obtain this from the lawyers.
As I have already stated I wish you all the best in your wild goosechase , but for the sake of your own sanity " LET IT GO " IT'S A LOSE LOSE SITUATION FOR YOU JUST AS IT WAS FOR BIG BROWN ! I am returning to work and back to my route on or about 2-15-11 and hope to put this past year behind me..
NOW I WOULD GREATLY APPREC IATE YOU NOT USING MY NAME IN YOUR LIL ANECDOTES

tieguy

Banned
I'm afraid I did forget one point of posting integrity that Crash just reminded me of.

In some cases the proof I need to prove my case is to push the right buttons to get a Crash to run his mouth.
The more he runs his mouth the more I prove I'm right.
I want thank Crash for being such a willing victim in demonstating the effectiveness of this technique.

*** VICTORY, SWEET SWEET VICTORY ***

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm afraid I did forget one point of posting integrity that Crash just reminded me of.

In some cases the proof I need to prove my case is to push the right buttons to get a Crash to run his mouth.
I want thank Crash for being such a willing victim in demonstating the effectiveness of this technique.

What can you possibly prove to a jury of none?

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
It was early in the morning when he rode into town
He came riding from the southside slowly looking all around
He's a business agent came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with the grievance on his hip

In this town there was a center manager by the name of Evil Red
Many drivers had tried to stop him and their careers all were dead
He was vicious and a killer, a tough veteran of fifty four
And the notches on his desk numbered one and nineteen more

Now the man started talking, made it plain to folks around
Was a Teamster Business Agent, wouldn't be too long in town
He came in to stop a madman, through peace or force instead
And the man he was after went by the name of Evil Red

Wasn't long before the story was relayed to Evil Red
But the manager wasn't worried, men who'd tried before were dead
Twenty men had tried to stop him, twenty men had made a slip
Twenty one would be the agent with the grievance on his hip

The morning passed so quickly it was time for them to meet
A conference table stood between them as they bent to take their seats
Drivers watched from the galley, everyone holding their breath
For they knew the brave agent was about to meet his death

It was fifteen past eleven when they stood to make their play
And the swiftness of the Teamster Agent is still talked about today
Evil Red had just began to lie when the union's proof fairly ripped
And the agent's aim was deadly with the grievance on his hip

It was over in a moment as the panel gathered round
Their decision sent Evil Red's career forever underground
Yes he might have gone on working but he made a fatal slip
When he tried to match the Teamster Agent with the grievance on his hip

Returntosender

Your opponent has a snake hidden in the grass. You know it's there, you just don't know what it is. So you make a probe move to startle the snake into moving. Then once you know what his plan is, the snake is not a hidden threat anymore.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

Did you get the 1000 pages you wanted?

tieguy

Banned
Your opponent has a snake hidden in the grass. You know it's there, you just don't know what it is. So you make a probe move to startle the snake into moving. Then once you know what his plan is, the snake is not a hidden threat anymore.

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.

Did you get the 1000 pages you wanted?

I never asked for the thousand pages though I doubt its anywhere near that total. I asked for the arbitrators summary of the evidence to be posted. For those that dont know most of the wording in that summary of evidence would not list names but would list company and union. Over9five would not have had many names to black out in that section. Crashs 1000 page excuse was that an excuse.

I never expected he would produce the information because reality is he has somethings to hide in this case that he never shared with us. It does not negate the point that the arbitrator felt the punishment does not fit the crime. As BUG pointed out punishment does not fit the crime does not equal innocence.
To me the whole issue is about accountability. If you're going to come on here and start a thread then be prepared to produce a full accounting of the facts.
If you're not prepared to do so then say you're just here for the pity party and leave it at that.

In your example I did expose the snake there is no defeat in showing others that there is a snake hiding in the grass. This whole issue to me is bigger then Crash. its about the principles of fair play.
I have dedicated my career to ups. Despite that I know that there are people with this company in leadership positions that do some screwed up things.
I also know that those incidents are not as frequent as posters make it appear here.
I also know that too often the person screaming the loudest about getting screwed either helped put himself in that situation or he didnt do enough to keep himself out of it.
Scream loudly if you got screwed but be prepared to give us a complete accounting of the the entire truth not one page that says you escaped discharge.

over9five

Staff member
attachment.php

Man, I miss my 'fro....

CRASH501

I never asked for the thousand pages though I doubt its anywhere near that total. I asked for the arbitrators summary of the evidence to be posted. For those that dont know most of the wording in that summary of evidence would not list names but would list company and union. Over9five would not have had many names to black out in that section. Crashs 1000 page excuse was that an excuse.

I never expected he would produce the information because reality is he has somethings to hide in this case that he never shared with us. It does not negate the point that the arbitrator felt the punishment does not fit the crime. As BUG pointed out punishment does not fit the crime does not equal innocence.
To me the whole issue is about accountability. If you're going to come on here and start a thread then be prepared to produce a full accounting of the facts.
If you're not prepared to do so then say you're just here for the pity party and leave it at that.

In your example I did expose the snake there is no defeat in showing others that there is a snake hiding in the grass. This whole issue to me is bigger then Crash. its about the principles of fair play.
I have dedicated my career to ups. Despite that I know that there are people with this company in leadership positions that do some screwed up things.
I also know that those incidents are not as frequent as posters make it appear here.
I also know that too often the person screaming the loudest about getting screwed either helped put himself in that situation or he didnt do enough to keep himself out of it.
Scream loudly if you got screwed but be prepared to give us a complete accounting of the the entire truth not one page that says you escaped discharge.
We can go on and on about this and get absolutely NOWHERE, the fact is you asked for PROOF , proof that management lied, proof that I won , I have provided you with proof of my victory and that is all that I will publically post. Its very simple.....
1.. I am returning to work , and there is no reason to piss anyone off that I will still have to deal with.... as I have said I want to MOVE ON !
2. I am speeking to the family lawyer about the possibility of further litigation against UPS and some things just dont need to be aired out here.
3. if you go back to the original post..........yes the original post it clearly states I WAS FIRED FOR PROVEN DISHONESTY AND IT WAS NOT PROVEN......" END OF SUBJECT "..
yOU CAN ATTEMPT TO SPIN THIS IN ANY DIRECTION YOU MAY CHOOSE BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS , I WON , UPS LOST ............GAME OVER MOVE ON.
LET IT GO
YOU ARE 110% WRONG AND STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG
YOU HAVE ALL THE INFO YOU NEED , YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING MORE THAN I HAVE PROVIDED YOU.

We can go on and on about this and get absolutely NOWHERE, the fact is you asked for PROOF , proof that management lied, proof that I won , I have provided you with proof of my victory and that is all that I will publically post. Its very simple.....
1.. I am returning to work , and there is no reason to piss anyone off that I will still have to deal with.... as I have said I want to MOVE ON !
2. I am speeking to the family lawyer about the possibility of further litigation against UPS and some things just dont need to be aired out here.
3. if you go back to the original post..........yes the original post it clearly states I WAS FIRED FOR PROVEN DISHONESTY AND IT WAS NOT PROVEN......" END OF SUBJECT "..
yOU CAN ATTEMPT TO SPIN THIS IN ANY DIRECTION YOU MAY CHOOSE BUT THE FACTS ARE THE FACTS , I WON , UPS LOST ............GAME OVER MOVE ON.
LET IT GO
YOU ARE 110% WRONG AND STICKING YOUR NOSE WHERE IT DOESNT BELONG
YOU HAVE ALL THE INFO YOU NEED , YOU DO NOT NEED ANYTHING MORE THAN I HAVE PROVIDED YOU.
Chris you are going back to work and your reasons for not putting everything on this public forum are a great decision. Leave it at that and don't feed into tieguys comments. Let him get the last word and move on. He is baiting you and you keep taking the bait.

You have already proven that you have balls of steel and big time perseverance. You went further against the giant than 95% of upsers would. End the subject and post about other things. Let us know how it is going in your comeback and your thoughts on the current threads as they come up. I would never talk about the past with tie anymore. Just let him get the last word it doesn't matter this is just a message board forum.

tieguy

Banned
407 did you read my last post? If not go back and do so before you make assumptions. The issue here is bigger then Crash. Its about fair play and presenting facts honestly here.

Last edited by a moderator:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
I see things have not changed during my vacation.

I have found Cheryl and everyone of the moderators that I have communicated with to be individuals of high moral character
Wow Integrity, a few private messages and emails, and you know them to be of high moral character? You can actually work next to one for years and still not know that they have high morals. 9 and a half is a prime example. He has morals, but it stretches the integrity to call them high. ;)

I have never read anything on here to get all bent out of shape over.
DS, maybe thats because no one ever posted that he would love to rape your under age daughter while you watched as something funny? There have been posters here that have been way out of line. Many times only to bait others into responding.

I see Tie still has his knack of drawing flamers to himself. I have found that in dealing with someone that you dont agree with is that you show respect, even though they might not. I have not always done so myself, but I try. You want respect, show some first. IF they dont respond respectfully, then its to their shame, not yours.

As for BS being posted, there has been a lot of it posted from both sides here. I remember not too long ago someone posted about a fatal accident and how they were railroaded out at UPS. IT was not at all their fault. But some detailed followup showed something else, and only then the truth came out. I suspect the thread that spawned this one is like that. 85% truth, 15% BS, but we dont want the 15% to see the light of this site, because it would show we were in the wrong as well. Not as much as the others maybe, but still in the wrong.

Glad to see this site has not changed.

Up ,
A really old driver
Who ya calling really old? Sorry, but I'm back. Deal with it. ;)

Best

d

CRASH501

we can go on and on about this and get absolutely nowhere, the fact is you asked for proof , proof that management lied, proof that i won , i have provided you with proof of my victory and that is all that i will publically post. Its very simple.....
1.. I am returning to work , and there is no reason to piss anyone off that i will still have to deal with.... As i have said i want to move on !
2. I am speeking to the family lawyer about the possibility of further litigation against ups and some things just dont need to be aired out here.
3. If you go back to the original post..........yes the original post it clearly states i was fired for proven dishonesty and it was not proven......" end of subject "..
you can attempt to spin this in any direction you may choose but the facts are the facts , i won , ups lost ............game over move on.
let it go
you are 110% wrong and sticking your nose where it doesnt belong
you have all the info you need , you do not need anything more than i have provided you.
And he has the ***** to neg rep me for this lmao !

Last edited by a moderator:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wow Integrity, a few private messages and emails, and you know them to be of high moral character? You can actually work next to one for years and still not know that they have high morals. 9 and a half is a prime example. He has morals, but it stretches the integrity to call them high. ;)
dannyboy,

Welcome back!

Yes. I have found them to be of high moral character in my dealings with them.

Sincerely,
I

705red

Browncafe Steward
Crash, let it go Brother. Move on, everyone here and at UPS knows who you are and you have stood your ground and won where it matters. Letting Tie get to you will only cause you more frustration and the more you type heated your management team can see how to trigger you when you get back hoping for the same reaction at work. Let it GO!!

Tie the same needs to be said to you my management friend. Its over, he showed his decision, its not everything you want to see, but he did it while many of others would not have. Getting in a pissing contest over it for weeks afterwards does no one any good.

You draw more attention than most management posters because of your views, but partly because you enjoy to go back and forth on SILLY threads, like this one.

For both of you, anyone can argue and type words on an internet forum, but it takes a stronger man to walk away from silly nonsense like this. No one would think any less of any of you if you stop postingin this thread. IMO