A Day in the Life of a Yuma, Arizona FedEx Ground Service Provider

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Patting people on the back is now against company policy. I almost feel violated watching this.

I feel violated watching anything that promotes this cesspool as a decent place to work. Think that the mass exodus of employees and hiring events where nobody shows-up have anything to do with it? Or maybe the existing and impending legal action(s) against Ground?

Nah, couldn't be the reason.

vantexan

I feel violated watching anything that promotes this cesspool as a decent place to work. Think that the mass exodus of employees and hiring events where nobody shows-up have anything to do with it? Or maybe the existing and impending legal action(s) against Ground?

Nah, couldn't be the reason.
At some point they're going to have to come up with a better pay system. Bribing people to stay at Christmas gives many of them extra money to leave after Christmas. You recently mentioned Karma. The chickens have come home...

bbsam

Staff member
At some point they're going to have to come up with a better pay system. Bribing people to stay at Christmas gives many of them extra money to leave after Christmas. You recently mentioned Karma. The chickens have come home...
Lol. Quoting Reverend Wright. Nice!

fedex_rtd

They really should have edited out that part about the "business owner" having a supervisor. This guy really is NOTHING more than an ops manager at express, other than the expense he invested to buy vehicles and other items to provide a sole source contract to service FedEx customers.

bbsam

Staff member
They really should have edited out that part about the "business owner" having a supervisor. This guy really is NOTHING more than an ops manager at express, other than the expense he invested to buy vehicles and other items to provide a sole source contract to service FedEx customers.
Wrong. We have ops managers. Mostly a bunch 9f company suck-ups. If you spent 5 minutes talking to a contractor you would never mistake him for an ops manager.