A delivery for the record books!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by reydluap, Jun 6, 2005.

1. reydluap

reydluap Guest

I made a delivery today that has to go in the record book! Here in SE Iowa today it reached 97 degrees and the humidity was high. Hot Folks! Any how, I pulled up to the front of a house to make a delivery and sitting in the front yard this residence sat a late 1970's Chrysler New Yorker with the trunk lid up. As I got closer to the car I noticed a blue plastic tarp hanging out the sides of the trunk. I walked up beside this car and there sat a VERY large woman wearing a sleeveless Tshirt in the trunk with a garden hose running the water into her "home made pool" in the trunk of this car! I KID YOU NOT! She said "It sure is hot out here." I just busted out laughing and walked back to the package car. I hope I don't get a complaint on this one.

2. switchoff

switchoff Guest

I guess she, nor the weather, was hot enough for you to jump in their to cool down with her, eh?

I bet she was tracking that parcel and just waiting there all day for her 'man in brown' to show up.
  3. upsdude

upsdude Guest

Face it dude, she wants you!
  4. fredly00

fredly00 Guest

Hehe I have one for the books... (first week driving) I go back this ol country road..
    go to deliver, front yard is fenced, like they have a dog, so I proceed to the back deck... there is where I stumble across a bubbling hot tub...

Lets just say I kept my eyes down, and set the package on the deck, and said "have a nice night"
  5. ups_gal_710

ups_gal_710 Guest

I once had a college student sign my diad while one of her breast used the rest of the diad as a resting place.
    I told some of the guys at work and they of course wanted her address.
  6. ups79

ups79 Guest

fredly:that's why you are supposed to scream "UPS", "UPS" as you walk around back to leave a DR.