A Few Facts About Fred You Should Know

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"Some of my best friends are black! No, really, they are!!! I... I... I even have a black WIFE!!"

The BS flows....

No BS. Sounds like you have some issues to deal with. Seriously. Why even bring-up the subject? Just another failed attempt to demonize me.

DontThrowPackages

Kobe Bryant's accuser refused to testify and tanked her own case.

The case against Blake fell apart when, among other things, the witnesses against him couldn't keep their stories straight.

Of course, we ALL know that the inability of the state to present a case solid enough to result in a guilty verdict by all 12 jurors is because, and only because, of perceived power and money of the defendant.

Tyrone and Jose sitting on death row would love to hit you in the mouth for believe that BS

Manager Wants Buyout

Fred S is a shameful pig. All of this is widely known information, even one of my PUD drivers was talking about these things a few months ago. While you've brought up a bunch of old issues, it needs to be repeated over and over and over.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fred S is a shameful pig. All of this is widely known information, even one of my PUD drivers was talking about these things a few months ago. While you've brought up a bunch of old issues, it needs to be repeated over and over and over.

Dano actually added some new information...that Fred was arrested after running over the Memphis pedestrian and driving away. There is no mention of a sobriety test or link to the claim that he was, in fact, actually jailed. I'd love to see the police investigation file.

RTURNSONLY

Dano actually added some new information...that Fred was arrested after running over the Memphis pedestrian and driving away. There is no mention of a sobriety test or link to the claim that he was, in fact, actually jailed. I'd love to see the police investigation file.
But Dano forgot to mention that it was -HIM- who bailed FS out of jail.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
But Dano forgot to mention that it was -HIM- who bailed FS out of jail.

All conjecture, but imagine this. Fred has just been indicted for forging the signatures of his sisters so he can raid their inheritance and pay-off a $2M loan. He is in deep sheet and he knows it, so he downs a few shots, and then a few more. And then he drives home, and around midnight he hits a man and doesn't even know it. He gets arrested, or so says Dano, yet I cannot find anything on this incident. Did he get a sobriety test?

One has to wonder if money made it all go away.

!Retired!

All conjecture, but imagine this. Fred has just been indicted for forging the signatures of his sisters so he can raid their inheritance and pay-off a $2M loan. He is in deep sheet and he knows it, so he downs a few shots, and then a few more. And then he drives home, and around midnight he hits a man and doesn't even know it. He gets arrested, or so says Dano, yet I cannot find anything on this incident. Did he get a sobriety test?

One has to wonder if money made it all go away.

Where did you read "he downs a few shots, and then a few more"?