A few of these reminded me of UPS

box_beeyotch

The facial hair rule is over the top in todays world, however we are very well paid proffesionals. We should all have incentive to take pride in our appearance and not come to work looking like we just rolled out of bed.

clean hairy

The facial hair rule is over the top in todays world, however we are very well paid proffesionals. We should all have incentive to take pride in our appearance and not come to work looking like we just rolled out of bed.
Or like the guys from ZZ Top!
Or Aaron Kaufman from fast n loud.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I agree with facial hair policy. We've all seen these crumb bum Fedex drivers. That's what sets us apart from them and I think our customers appreciate that level of professionalism.
And don't forget tats.
I bet customers appreciate some skinhead with tats not coming into their business even more than naturally hairy people.

Stopher

I hear ya but the brown uniform goes a long way. Upsers just seem to have a kinder more trusting personality than boys in purple. Tats or not. So many of our customers adore the man in brown.

I agree with facial hair policy. We've all seen these crumb bum Fedex drivers. That's what sets us apart from them and I think our customers appreciate that level of professionalism.
Couldn't agree with you more Stopher. But, facial hair shouldn't define the driver nor should tattoos with "professionalism". I keep my beard clean cut and I wish I could keep it when I become a driver but rules are rules. Good thing there isn't a tattoo policy because I have one also

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Couldn't agree with you more Stopher. But, facial hair shouldn't define the driver nor should tattoos with "professionalism". I keep my beard clean cut and I wish I could keep it when I become a driver but rules are rules. Good thing there isn't a tattoo policy because I have one also

There is a tattoo policy and you would not be grandfathered in.

Stopher

There house, there rules. If we want to run around looking hobo's we need to apply at FedEx. I too love my beard but I'm just not a mustach guy. Wish I could pull it off. There's a new thread. Who can grow the best stach. Post pics!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A neatly rimmed beard and mustache in no way makes us look like ZZ top. Not me but you guys. Besides then we would be cool, and that would not be allowed.