A great big THANK YOU

597c7097-802e-4eea-86d8-7b72f40e8839_zpssdt5deq8.png
Do not post my picture. That is a TOS violation.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I posted this on the "new peeps" forum but I know not everyone will see it so I am reposting here as well.

I found this site, quite by accident last year. My UPS driver and I started getting to know each other and we could see it leading further so I thought I would learn what I could about UPS so I could hold a conversation with him about his work. I have to say, you guys have CRACKED ME UP!!! I come to this site when I need a good laugh because you never fail. I know what you do is extremely hard work so it is really good to see the sense of humor that is displayed on here. There are a few of you whose posts I really look forward to reading. I created a login just to say "thanks!"

We take bribes by the way.

FilingBluesFL

I posted this on the "new peeps" forum but I know not everyone will see it so I am reposting here as well.

I found this site, quite by accident last year. My UPS driver and I started getting to know each other and we could see it leading further so I thought I would learn what I could about UPS so I could hold a conversation with him about his work. I have to say, you guys have CRACKED ME UP!!! I come to this site when I need a good laugh because you never fail. I know what you do is extremely hard work so it is really good to see the sense of humor that is displayed on here. There are a few of you whose posts I really look forward to reading. I created a login just to say "thanks!"

So did you two bang?!?!

Lets get the juicy details!

You live vicariously through us, we should at least get the same in return

Laughingitup

I am just here for the laughs
So did you two bang?!?!

Lets get the juicy details!

You live vicariously through us, we should at least get the same in return
Well...I should caveat this statement by saying I would NEVER say anything to rat out my driver...because we ALL know UPS drivers do NOT have sex on the job...ever....but...ok..no that would just be wrong for me to answer....let's just say the details would be juicy...nuff said.

FilingBluesFL

Well...I should caveat this statement by saying I would NEVER say anything to rat out my driver...because we ALL know UPS drivers do NOT have sex on the job...ever....but...ok..no that would just be wrong for me to answer....let's just say the details would be juicy...nuff said.

We have a lunch hour for a reason....