A GREAT DEAL! (10,000 and above posters only)

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
How many posts do I need to qualify for a free Timeshare presentation and a free three night stay in some far away place with no guarantee of availability.

P

pickup

I am posting under the assumption that the Pan American Airlines name might be resurrected as it has been before . Then Big Babooba enterprises will be on the hook for the deal on the filghts.

NHDRVR

Dear 10,000 Post Poster,

Congratulations on reaching this important milestone. I am sure that you are proud of what you have achieved. As a reward for your great achievement, we at Big Babooba Enterprises have arranged a special offer for you. You are eligible to receive the Brown Cafe 10,000 Post - Poster's Discount Card! Just present this card when making a purchase from one of our participating merchants and enjoy the savings! Our list or merchants is growing every day. Here are just a few deals that we offer to you:

• Automobiles - $10,000 off the purchase of any new Studebaker*, Oldsmobile, Hudson, Desoto, Kaiser, Rambler or Edsel (Participating dealers only. - * Does not include Avanti.)
  • Air Travel - Free lifetime travel on Pan American Airways, Eastern Air Lines and Transamerica Airlines.
  • 50% off all purchases at W T Grant, Gimbals, Jordan Marsh, Filenes, G Fox & Co and Abraham & Straus.
  • 25% off shipping charges from REA Express.
  • 30% off your meal at Rustler Steak House
  • 75% off of you fare when traveling on the Pennsylvania, New York, New Haven & Hartford (New Haven) or New York Central railroads.
There is a one time processing fee of $250, but this is a mere pittance compared to the bundles of money that you will save over your lifetime. We know that you are eager to start saving right away. Just send your payment (certified funds only) to :

Big Babooba Enterprises
69 Tucanchu Street
Shanghai, China

Dude, just give me 5% off on a case of beer and anchovie stuffed olives and I am good.

That's right, I wrote anchovie stuffed olives.....