A GREAT DEAL! (10,000 and above posters only)

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Good Afternoon Mr B

My goal is 1,500 before 2011.

Are there different levels of rewards available?

Does anyone know how I can order the boots for when it gets high in a thread or how many posts would be needed?

Do they offer T-shirts to purchase, I would wear one.

I would offer "seed" money to open a "post(er) repellent" manufacturing facility.

(My money is only available to United States based enterprise with headquarters only in the states. Please understand that monies from my trust do have requirements for me to access and I am prohibited from allowing my money to enhance the economy of a non-United States based interest. If you know of a legal authority that is skilled in "playing shell game" to move any enterprise off-shore...I would be interested in opening talks.)

I would also be interested in hitting "scooper" level in posts.
Is there such a level?
I do understand that the first scooper level maybe "kitty litter" level.
I would set my goals higher to the scooper that handles Alaskan Malamute dooo - dooo.

Thank you for taking time to read my post.
I apologize for the scatter brain manner my letter reads.
I have a hard time containing my energy and inspiration to myself.
I look forward to reading your reply.

(I can't find the fine print on the 10,000 post offer. I would be sure that other incentives would be available to inspire a BCer to hit the goal.)

P

pickup

Good Afternoon Mr B

My goal is 1,500 before 2011.

Are there different levels of rewards available?

Does anyone know how I can order the boots for when it gets high in a thread or how many posts would be needed?

Let not your heart be troubled not your worries be trebled by the knaves that dost inhabit these parts, for my lady, it would be my honour to lay down my cloak in the event that thou needest to threadest through the muck. It is the least I can do after sullying your reputation.

Last edited by a moderator: