A Holiday Pep Talk From MT3

MAKAVELI

New, low paid employees that never had an expectation this was going to be a real job. They won't fire us. They'll write us checks to leave. The anticipation to get paid to leave is through the roof in my department. They said 1.7BB publicly but they are going to do more. It's a failure so long term, they need anyone with a living wage gone. To hell with it, this is a garbage company now. That's not really up for debate any longer.
Who'd be left?

Maybe their master plan is to get rid of us and replace us with their contractor scam. I can see the $ signs in Fred's head right now.

Chumpy

I'll bet that UPS guy was a temp jumper for the Christmas peak! No UPS person would jeopardize their job for that! Well,I hope not,anyway!

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
No jumper is gonna have 2 mins. to hang around and go back after a pkg. Wouldn't it be weird for him to come back to the truck, to the reg. driver, with a FedEx pkg. in his hand?

The runners I saw this peak were literally sprinting out of the truck and to the door.

XFILED

No jumper is gonna have 2 mins. to hang around and go back after a pkg. Wouldn't it be weird for him to come back to the truck, to the reg. driver, with a FedEx pkg. in his hand?

The runners I saw this peak were literally sprinting out of the truck and to the door.

Sometimes the helpers in my area would get dropped off on a block with a handtruck to deliver the whole block while the regular UPS dude delivered other blocks...but your right he would still have a unaccounted box to explain.