a lil appreciation

2down

Does anyone know what happened to Jack D* out of the Central Region? He ran BD for the region and was a real pain in the ass. Glad he is gone but was curious as to why he left or was asked to leave.

Last edited by a moderator:

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
I don't know about Jack D, but I have noticed that there have been many management changes recently. They seem to involve people being demoted, quitting, or retiring, and more often than not end up with a position somewhere along the line being eliminated. If Jack D is gone his job may get filled, but when the dominos stop falling there will probably be one less management position out there.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I don't know about Jack D, but I have noticed that there have been many management changes recently. They seem to involve people being demoted, quitting, or retiring, and more often than not end up with a position somewhere along the line being eliminated. If Jack D is gone his job may get filled, but when the dominos stop falling there will probably be one less management position out there.

We may have less people in management, but we still have more then we can "manage"...keep the emails coming boys its having a wonderful effect on morale...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If we lose any more mgmnt who will send me important messages like "call the Center if you can't make a pickup in the plus/minus window".