A little help needed.....

Idriveincircles

I was hoping someone could give me the contact information for IT. I have been asking for three weeks for my manager to get my login fixed so I can look at and bid on job postings. First the system told me " there are no services for this user" now it won't let me login at all and says "your credentials are invalid".

I know, why do I want to bid on jobs and stay here? I have no choice. Jobs are not easy to come by in my neck of the woods so I cannot just walk away.

By the time my manager helps me fix this the jobs posted will be filled so I need to fix this myself.

Any info is appreciated.

vantexan

Have you ever been able to access info on the computer at that station? You may have never been set up to. As to applying, if you can't, ask your mgr to enter you in for a specific job. If he hasn't by Friday morning call HR. This is an issue that could get a mgr fired. There's no excuse for not being able to access JCATS. If it's just your password that needs to be reset your mgr can either do it for you or show you how. If you let mgrs BS you it will keep happening. And you can always ask another courier to pull up JCATS so that you can look at them if your station doesn't print it out. The go to your mgr and ask him to enter you for the job you want.

Maui

Goldi gave you the number and van gave great advice. Not everyone has intranet access. The number will reset your password, but you need grid access to log on. In many locations the managers limit this access and will apply for you. I would sit down with a manager and have him/her login and apply for you. I would ask for a screen print to make sure it is complete.

I would then make sure you have access going forward. Thry have to grant access through keyword IDM.