A little help??

bisongolfer

Do what you feel is in your best interest. I would look into getting into school and furthering my education:wink:...while taking advantage of UPS' Earn and Learn program (If you qualify and/or are in a participating area).

This is the future of our company people !!! I've read the question ten times and still have difficulty trying to articulate it ! I'm convinced this guy is a derka' derka' from India..............:osama:

iwrk4ups

double_standard said:
confusing, yes....if you work at the home depot till 5pm and go directly to ups there will be trucks to wash ,but the loading cant start till all the trucks are empty.

He's on the right track. I work at home depot as a ups employee shipping loading their boxes on to our trailors
that we have on the side of the warehouse. Then after that shift is done which is a 5:00p.m Then take a required lunch, and go back to the regular ups building a wash the trucks, or refuel, unload them. But that is the full time job. Going from home depot, and then back to the building, dont want to be a truck driver yet.
But the part time is just working at home depot as a ups employee.