A lot of complaining on here

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The about of complaining amongst UPS employees on here is sickening. Quit if it's that unbearable. I will not be coming back to this site so fight amongst yourselves. Goodnight and good luck ţo those UPSers who actually care.
Try not to let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.....

The about of complaining amongst UPS employees on here is sickening. Quit if it's that unbearable. I will not be coming back to this site so fight amongst yourselves. Goodnight and good luck ţo those UPSers who actually care.
Im going to submit a sales lead. Or should I call the "protect the volume" hotline.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
When I first found Brown Cafe I was recovering from my knee surgery. What struck me as great was the complaining. I read posts from all over the country that could have come from drivers in my own center. We are family and as a family we lean on each other. We complain to one another because only true UPSers understand one another. So when you newbies come on here and are shocked that we aren't taking your silly :censored2: concerns serious, rest assured we have been there, done that.

purplesky

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs — jolted by every pebble in the road. ~Henry Ward Beecher

I thought your post was a serious attempt at improving your website. My bad.

I get it now. Its funny when trolls start threads and people get sucked into a waste of time on the Browncafe. Awesome!