A lot of unhappy campers in teamcare's first few days....

oldupsman

When did you retire? If you retired after Aug 1 2013 then you have teamcare. If not your plan is the same plan as what you had before, just flopped around a little bit with a 80% coverage instead of 100% and now we get deductibles that are met for each individual in the family, $200.00. The high cost of what you're paying could be a large portion of your deductible and not just the meds if you retired before Aug 1, 2013. Read your packet if you're not sure.

You're missing the point. I was told everything was going to stay THE SAME. It has not stayed THE SAME. Nothing was suppose to
"flop" around. No deductibles. No cost for prescriptions, at least not the ones my wife has now. We were told this is the plan you
will have until you're 65. And now it's not. I'm one of the lucky ones because I financially prepared myself just in case this would
happen. But I'm sure there are people out there who didn't expect this change and counted on everything staying THE SAME.

Why am I prepared? Because after 32 years in a package car I was well aware that the IBT and UPS are lying sacks of s&&t.

townes

Members in local 623 are afraid to use teamcare. This is not what we were promised. I feel bad for the retirees and us poor part timers who can't afford to go to the emergency room or urgent care

Sent using BrownCafe App

The Milkman

You're missing the point. I was told everything was going to stay THE SAME. It has not stayed THE SAME. Nothing was suppose to
"flop" around. No deductibles. No cost for prescriptions, at least not the ones my wife has now. We were told this is the plan you
will have until you're 65. And now it's not. I'm one of the lucky ones because I financially prepared myself just in case this would
happen. But I'm sure there are people out there who didn't expect this change and counted on everything staying THE SAME.

Why am I prepared? Because after 32 years in a package car I was well aware that the IBT and UPS are lying sacks of s&&t.

Lying sacks of Crap....got that right