A Mutual of Omaha experience.

ups1990

During my last vacation, the family went down to the world famous San Diego Zoo. We witnessed a chicken gobbeld up. Man, you could hear the bones breaking as it was being eaten by a very hungry warm blooded mammal. Nothing was spared, the meat, bones and cartlidge all devoured. The noises coming from this creature, gave me goose bumps.

Needless to say, the women sitting next to us at the food court, eating her chicken meal, took our appetite away.

rod

Retired 22 years
Marlin must be 120 by now. I remember watching him when I was a kid and that was many moons ago

moreluck

golden ticket member
Marlin died of cancer in 1986 at age 81

Nationally-Recognized Authority

Jim Fowler is president of the Fowler Center for Wildlife Education in New York and serves as the honorary president of the Explorers Club. In 1994 he received the prestigious Explorers Club Medal, the club's highest honor. Fowler also sits on the boards of Friends of Conservation, Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Global Communications for Conservation (GCC).
Fowler's mission is to affect public attitudes so that they in turn will help protect wildlife habitat and influence appropriate governmental policy. His message is clear. "The continued existence of wildlife and wilderness is important to the quality of life of humans. The challenge of the future is that we realize we are very much a part of the earth's ecosystem, and learn to respect and live according to the basic biological laws of nature."

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Marlin died of cancer in 1986 at age 81

Nationally-Recognized Authority

Jim Fowler is president of the Fowler Center for Wildlife Education in New York and serves as the honorary president of the Explorers Club. In 1994 he received the prestigious Explorers Club Medal, the club's highest honor. Fowler also sits on the boards of Friends of Conservation, Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund and Global Communications for Conservation (GCC).
Fowler's mission is to affect public attitudes so that they in turn will help protect wildlife habitat and influence appropriate governmental policy. His message is clear. "The continued existence of wildlife and wilderness is important to the quality of life of humans. The challenge of the future is that we realize we are very much a part of the earth's ecosystem, and learn to respect and live according to the basic biological laws of nature."

Marlin must be 120 by now. I remember watching him when I was a kid and that was many moons ago
Not too far off, rod.