A new cold war?

wkmac

wkmac,

Would like nothing more than put this to bed.

Just one thing --what people did I label ?? In effect called them names ??

If you mean my very accurate statements involving bias of some Historians or Scholars --forget it --just another sign of an educated mind --to recognize reality .

Nobody Island, I was lying. Now go to bed.

island1fox

Wow,

Just cannot be nice.

Here is more reality for you.

YOU called me a HYPOCRITE !! Than accuse me of calling some un-named Historians and scholars names and labels.
No you would not label anyone and call them names.
You are far too educated for that. ????

Now I am down to this childish level --happy !!

wkmac

I guess it's not been written on your tabula rasa so you can't see it as your reality so why should I continue? No amount of further explanation will do so again what is the point. You already said I was incapable of grasping reality, the reality according to you? Would that be a form of name calling? Of course not. And what does global warming have to do with......never mind.

If you feel I'm treating you like a child, maybe your tabula rasa is speaking to you in your reality.

island1fox

Sure Wkmac -- You speak the world stops to listen.

You are truly amazing -- even if it is only in your own mind. Of course you know a Tabla Rasa does not --well-- never mind -- it will eventually come to you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone remember the 2012 campaign ?

Mitt Romney stated that Russia has become “our number one geopolitical foe,” .
Back then, Barack Obama derided him, saying “The 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back.”

oldngray

nowhere special

Back then, Barack Obama derided him, saying “The 1980s are calling to ask for their foreign policy back.”

Its amazing how many things Romney and Palin were correct about yet got blasted by media for saying then.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Its amazing how many things Romney and Palin were correct about yet got blasted by media for saying then.
Romney was not correct in the least. Russia may be a foe, but they are not OUR foe. Palin is a grifter who deserves no voice on the world stage.

bbsam

Staff member
,,pp

and if China invaded Taiwan tomorrow you'd forget you e er heard of Ukraine.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

,,pp

and if China invaded Taiwan tomorrow you'd forget you e er heard of Ukraine.

Can we hold off on this invasion for a couple of weeks? My son is in that part of the world-----right now he is in Seoul (S. Korea) with stops planned for Taipei and Beijing---and I have enough to worry about with jetliners falling out of the sky.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I'd have him resign if that helps.
Not an option, or a reaction for that matter. I beginning to think that you are just a contrarian, *.

I hate to bring this up, but what should GWB have done in the Russo-Georgian war, and how is this different?

av8torntn

Not an option, or a reaction for that matter. I beginning to think that you are just a contrarian, *.

I hate to bring this up, but what should GWB have done in the Russo-Georgian war, and how is this different?

If resignation isn't an option can we jail him for treason?

Wouldn't have hurt my feeling if he would have resigned and taken some of his big government with him.

Of course the real question is why are you guys still fixated on GWB?

You guys have become a caricature of yourselves with the Bush, Bush, Bush all these years later. There is either lots of butt hurt there or you guys really believe you've elected an incompetent boob.

wkmac

Hey, that's my job dammit!

What should happen in any and all wars is the leaders, political and military, should be on the front lines leading the troops into battle. They should be the first to reach the opposing forces and then lead as destiny has granted them to do to glory.

If all goes well for the masses, the leaders will be equally effective in vanquishing their opponents on the field of battle and the masses will all be the far better for their efforts.

And of course we'll all thank them for their service and then throw one hell of a celebratory party!

Instead, our leaders hide behind the curtain, pulling at levers we assume grants them power while fooling their mindless followers. In the meantime, others many of whom are noble and genuine of heart die on their behalf to maintain the delusion.

You really want to end war, make it mandatory that our political leaders lead into battle on the frontline and warfare will go the way of the stone wheel.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
bhos has the power to remove all of our troops from countries which has wars started by Pres. Bush , but he has failed to do so .

island1fox

Give the Guy a break . It has only been about FIVE years.

He also signed that "Executive Order' FIVE years ago ---Is that when Gitmo closed ?

No . It was just a preview of all the RED lines !!