A new sub forum for Fedex ground..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Boasting of your post count is irrelevant. If you prefer to feign ignorance regarding the unnecessary and perpetual trolling, part of your 11,000 troll count, then that's your prerogative. If you have something relevant to add to these conversations other then childish insults from the MrFedEx - self righteous library, let me know.

Whatever. I make twice what you do per hour and actually have a (crappy) benefits package. I own my home outright, have investments, and will be able to pay for college for my 3 kids. Can you say the same? I always maxed-out 401k and worked a side job. You can think whatever you want of me, but you sound like a loser in a loser job for a loser company. Oh, that's right...you aren't even an employee. Shove it, Kool-Aid boy.

bbsam

Staff member
Whatever. I make twice what you do per hour and actually have a (crappy) benefits package. I own my home outright, have investments, and will be able to pay for college for my 3 kids. Can you say the same? I always maxed-out 401k and worked a side job. You can think whatever you want of me, but you sound like a loser in a loser job for a loser company. Oh, that's right...you aren't even an employee. Shove it, Kool-Aid boy.
for someone so well set, you certainly are a bitter fellow. FedEx is no longer your fight. Figure that out before your wife decides she can't stand you and your kids run at the very sight of you.

PublicWifi

So, you'll justify being an jerk because you make more money, own your home, and have benefits? Ok. So now we see the root of this self-righteous attitude and why you perpetually talk down to all Ground drivers. Can you think of anything else irrelevant to mention in order to continue? Yes, lets rack up post counts, talk down to all those we think are inferior, justify our poor attitude, and repeat ourselves.

The forum is about FedEx, not for you to tear everyone down so you can feel better about yourself.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, you'll justify being an jerk because you make more money, own your home, and have benefits? Ok. So now we see the root of this self-righteous attitude and why you perpetually talk down to all Ground drivers. Can you think of anything else irrelevant to mention in order to continue? Yes, lets rack up post counts, talk down to all those we think are inferior, justify our poor attitude, and repeat ourselves.

The forum is about FedEx, not for you to tear everyone down so you can feel better about yourself.

I talk down to Ground because they deserve it.