a no rehire status?

Future

Victory Ride
image.jpeg

Holydriver

Hey guys I'm just upset because I don't know how I got a no rehire status, I use work for UPS back in 2013, I left in 2014 of August because I had a family death R.I.P jt, I let them know my situation before I left that I would be gone for about a year then comback once everything was ok with my family, i also had put in a 1 months notice before i left, they live in Shreveport Louisiana, so now I'm back and I go to the UPS in Dallas TX location and tell them I'm I ok to comback they say I have a no rehire status and it can't be changed, that's kinda wrong for them to do that, I only left because I had to help my family for a while, extremely likely for me to have to ever leave again because my family lives here in Dallas with me now, but still its just wrong, anyone know if this can be fixed? If not oh well, I tried
you put in a one month notice on someones death?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
This is what UPS does. Search the internet, talk to ex employees. I have and from multiple states. I am in the same boat. I was praised the whole time working there, trained to do multiple jobs/fill in, even asked to go into management. Spent over 5 years with them and never even missed a day. To this day I am ineligible for rehire with NO explanation. No notes in the system or reason why. I even have a letter from the CEO thanking me for being so wonderful. It is just fake corporate praise and has helped feed my cynicism over the years. When asked they say talk to your ex supervisor. HE'S DEAD. This really doesn't matter to me except it has been 20 years. When you call them to this day they will say ineligible and give no reason. Who knows how this might have impacted hiring over the years. I find it amazing a bankruptcy comes off after 7, but UPS hold onto info - my social security number and personal info, for 20 years. Says a lot about the company and why I prefer FedEx and every chance I get recommend FedEX. Don't bother calling the union either, they could care. All they want are your dues.

GO FEDEX!
3395571.gif