a point to ponder despite your political affiliation:

Channahon

I got this email from a couple of friends, and thought I would share.

Leave it to the Irish to cut through the chase and make the whole issue crystal clear...
Thoughts from across the pond

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why people are even bothering to
Hold an election in the United States

On one side, you have a pants wearing lawyer, married to a lawyer who can't keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary
Against a lawyer who goes to the wrong church who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now...On the other side, you have a nice o ld war hero whose name starts with the appropriate 'Mc' terminology married to a good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship.

What in Lord's name are ye lads thinking over there in the colonies??

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
I got this email from a couple of friends, and thought I would share.

Leave it to the Irish to cut through the chase and make the whole issue crystal clear...
Thoughts from across the pond

'We, in Ireland, can't figure out why people are even bothering to
Hold an election in the United States

On one side, you have a pants wearing lawyer, married to a lawyer who can't keep his pants on, who just lost a long and heated primary
Against a lawyer who goes to the wrong church who is married to yet another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts with the appropriate 'Mc' terminology married to a good looking younger woman who owns a beer distributorship.

What in Lord's name are ye lads thinking over there in the colonies??

My Irish friends will love this one! It does bring up a good point about too many lawyers!

browniehound

That was great! I've always had a ton of respect for what McCain went through in Korea, but after reading your post my mind is made up on who should be the next US President, LOL.

Theichii

i just can't get the boondock saints out of my head after reading this one...think i am going to go watch it now...with a beer

Capt_Matt

ADDIL
That was great! I've always had a ton of respect for what McCain went through in Korea, but after reading your post my mind is made up on who should be the next US President, LOL.

Umm its was Vietnam! not Korea. Get your facts straight. I already made up my mind and its not my senator of IL!