A positive new thread, positively

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have rated this thread "Excellent"!
I love it when people send me messages on here!
I love making stuff with my new kitchen aid mixer!
I love when we have pizza and salad on a Friday night.
I love bar food, bars, and the atmosphere in them.
I love the memories I have of my Mom and Dad. And Im glad I love taking pics so I have memories on paper.

Most of the time I just love the life I have been given, and
I love my husband who helps me in so many ways.
I love that I know how to work on vehicles, but have not had to since 1996 when I ran into my (now) husband again.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I love making stuff with my new kitchen aid mixer!

Did you get the stand or the hand style? I have two stand mixers(classic and pro), plus two hand mixers. I collect kitchen stuff like shoes. QVC just had the new digital hand mixer on TSV. Didn't you get one, too?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I love watching my boys play baseball(only 2 weeks left)
I love When my daughters just smile
I love the smell of dinner when i get home
I love those hot muggy days-I know what s around the corner
I love my parents-Time getting short
I love using a chain saw and splitting wood with the kids
I really love teenagers when they think they can beat me arm wrestling-NOT EVEN CLOSE
I don't look in mirror, back at UPS when i leave. If heading for lake- drive 5 miles out of way so i don't pass it

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Did you get the stand or the hand style? I have two stand mixers(classic and pro), plus two hand mixers. I collect kitchen stuff like shoes. QVC just had the new digital hand mixer on TSV. Didn't you get one, too?
I just got a stand mixer. I wont use it that much, I dont need more than one. I just really have always liked the retro look of it, LOL.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I love a hot cup of coffee with the early morning sunrise at the lake, when the lake is like glass and you can see a reflection for miles.
I love watching the snow fall (but not being out in it).
I love Christmas lights.
I love watching the birds (really all of nature).
I love listening to my cats purr.
I love the rain on a summer day.

Interesting Dilli ... I was thinking of the things I like and several of these were in my mind and I do like them all.
Should I be worried? :happy-very:

Sometimes I just like sitting and thinking or not thinking and watching people.
I sat on the square of Lynchburg, TN ( home of Jack Daniels) for 2 hours last Saturday just watching people.
I really enjoyed that ... that surprised me.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Interesting Dilli ... I was thinking of the things I like and several of these were in my mind and I do like them all.
Should I be worried? :happy-very:

Sometimes I just like sitting and thinking or not thinking and watching people.
I sat on the square of Lynchburg, TN ( home of Jack Daniels) for 2 hours last Saturday just watching people.
I really enjoyed that ... that surprised me.
I like watching people. Not love it, just like. More often than not people just make me shake my head and think "WHY?". Like the other day. I don't even remember where I was at but I saw this woman wearing gold and black leopard print stretchy knit leggings with a gold shirt. She was DEFINITELY Walmart picture material, if ya know what I mean. "WHY????":dont_know::faint:

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I like watching people. Not love it, just like. More often than not people just make me shake my head and think "WHY?". Like the other day. I don't even remember where I was at but I saw this woman wearing gold and black leopard print stretchy knit leggings with a gold shirt. She was DEFINITELY Walmart picture material, if ya know what I mean. "WHY????":dont_know::faint:

Sorta like 10 lbs of sheeat stuffed in a 5 lbs bag?

Dragon

Package Center Manager
After reading all the things everyone loves it seems we are like other people after all. I say we try and bring some that humanity to work and spread it around. I pledge to start my new "view" of all my co-workers on Monday, how about you?

bigbrownhen

I love my family. Any time spent with them is precious.
I love it when Hubby gives me a quick hug and kiss on the neck, just because.
I love that morning cup of coffee, actually, any cup of coffee.
I love where I live, same view for most of my 40 years.
I love our critters, dog, cats and cows.
I love watching little kids laughing and playing....just being little kids.
I love a pretty sunset or sunrise, makes one feel blessed.

After reading all the things everyone loves it seems we are like other people after all. I say we try and bring some that humanity to work and spread it around. I pledge to start my new "view" of all my co-workers on Monday, how about you?
I've been doing this exact thing for years and it has gotten me bit many times. Having an attitude like this at work will get you chewed up and spit out on both sides of the fence. Acting like this at work is walking in life like Jesus would want. It's a personal choice and I've seen some do this but they don't go very far at ups and are smacked on both sides of the face. If you can do it and handle it I for one will truly respect that. God bless you in your quest

old levi's

blank space
Just thinking out loud here folks: As you go through this journey (life) be acutely aware that everyone around you has struggles and pain and some have baggage that you couldn't even begin to imagine or handle. Try to be just a little more sensitive to those around you. Something as simple as a kind word may bless their day. I'm through preaching now.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
A very good way to say it.
I noticed how good it mde me feel, when a customer I would probably not recognize on the street, and older lady about 80 met me at the door to sign for her hubbys med. It was some new cancer treating drug. I had been delivering it once a month for a few mths, and sometimes she took so long to get to the door, I was behind and extremely frustrated.
She had this big smile, must have leapt to the door, and her hubby standing in the kitchen. they had just got back from the doc, and he was cancer free!!
I left with a different attitude.
They looked like teens, that big bag of worry and desparation, lifted for now.