A positive new thread, positively

over9five

Staff member
My neighbors said they need their spaghetti and meat ball fix at my house at least quarterly!! I told them I feel weird always making the same thing. I want to show them I can make other stuff..........they said, "No, no, no.....we can't get spaghetti like yours anywhere else. That makes me feel good!

All right, all right, I get the hint! I'll come over for spaghetti already!

Sheesh More, not very subtle are you????

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
People!!!

What are you doing posting on this thread!

We have a mission. Dilli needs to hit 10,000.

I have assignments waiting for Meno, Cach and Eyeball .....get to it and review your assignments.

(AJ sorta likes being a bully.)

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Dilli? How was shopping today?? What kind of shoes are you wearing at the wedding?
LOL on the shopping. We went to Home Depot. My favorite store. I got a new plant, a spider.

We have a few mirrors to hang so we needed to get some mirror mastic and clips. I am probably wearing my Ariat boots.

old levi's

blank space
LOL on the shopping. We went to Home Depot. My favorite store. I got a new plant, a spider.

We have a few mirrors to hang so we needed to get some mirror mastic and clips. I am probably wearing my Ariat boots.
dilli, use really good adhesive to install those ceiling mirrors.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you started with just one spider plant you could, over time, have enough spider plants to fill your house.

When I had one, I would take one of the shoots and put it in a glass of water so that it could then sprout roots and I would go ahead and plant it.