A positive new thread, positively

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
If you started with just one spider plant you could, over time, have enough spider plants to fill your house.

When I had one, I would take one of the shoots and put it in a glass of water so that it could then sprout roots and I would go ahead and plant it.
​Yep, exactly what I will do. I love spiders. They are about one of the easiest plants to take care of, next to a pothos.

UPS Lifer

​Yep, exactly what I will do. I love spiders. They are about one of the easiest plants to take care of, next to a pothos.

I am glad you brought this up... We have a spider plant in California that we have taken from home to home since 1974. I was pretty sure but I checked with my wife and she confirmed it. It will be taken in my final load when I close up that house! I probably would not have thought to take it! Thanks dilli!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I am glad you brought this up... We have a spider plant in California that we have taken from home to home since 1974. I was pretty sure but I checked with my wife and she confirmed it. It will be taken in my final load when I close up that house! I probably would not have thought to take it! Thanks dilli!!!
Glad I could be of assistance. :salute:

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
I love music.

I love my iPod classic & Westone UM3 combination.

I love the driving a particular section of my route at night... It's like the stretch between the Mulsanne and Indianapolis corners.

I love finally understanding the 10 dimensions (plus time) as defined by String Theory.

I love learning.

I love the arduous process of becoming a better person. (It's really painful at times, especially when you see first hand how much you've hurt someone.)

I love history.

I love the future.

I love Cheryl's avatar.