A Positive Thread For A Change

L

Little Brownie Girl

@Luke Thighwalker and everybody else. I'm well aware that the company posted this as a piece of publicity, I would have never heard of it otherwise. I simply posted this thread as something a little more positive for once. Normally if something positive happens concerning UPS it gets shot to Hell on this site in no time, so after ten years here I am not naive enough to expect anything else. I like to think that not everything in this world is done for evil and greedy purposes, I try to be happy in life and enjoy it as much as I can. I first came to Brown Cafe like I suppose everybody else does, I wanted to share similar experiences with people who have the same struggles as I do. At home with my spouse and children, they never grasp the difficulties that all of us go through on a daily basis. I would like to think that most of us come here to blow off steam and share a few laughs. The people arguing with total strangers in the Current Events and Union Forums I feel sorry for. I go out and do good things for people and try to give my customers the best service no matter what for my own good. I'm not that cynical about everything concerning my employer. I'm not forced against my will to work where I do.

Off my soapbox, carry on.
Thank you for pointing out that the personnel of UPS do go out of their way and it is never noticed, just like the paramedics and police officers. E