A question..

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
Our "legacy" is set to surpass 25K by the weekend, if not today.

Go for it !! It's Thursday and I have my coffee date with my gay guys.......(Kathy Griffin, eat your heart out!)

Watch out for post paralysis !! :peaceful:

Nimnim

The Nim
Lugo, you can always try talking to your training supervisors, either the one who goes out with you or the one that was in the classroom. There's no guarantee to get moved or anything, but I'd like to think that UPS would try to put people where they work best temp or perm.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I don't have a supervisor yet because this is my first week. However, I will talk to my supervisor once I meet him or her. Smartass? I think people on here are dumb for making fun of my English, you canadian ?. Teachers say I am a good writer.. I do make minor errors though, spellcheck ?. I don't know why people makes fun of my English on here, they're so strict I reckon,(reckon, interesting choice ). This is the only forum where people make fun of my English( try using lower case letters). I know the fact that I am annoying( you'll make a great supervisor ).. I got that on facebook from some people, ouch. That hurts.