A really Good Friday!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Just called in and my originally denied Optional Day is now approved. Too crappy outside to work anyway. I'll opt for hibernation.

klein

Für Meno :)
Earth Day and Good Friday! A catholic environmentalist's dream!:wink2:
I better get to church!

Don't forget to buy a nice T-Bone steak on your way back for dinner tonight !
(it's Earth Day - steak cooks faster then a ham or Turkey = less Energy spent).

menotyou

bella amicizia
Don't forget to buy a nice T-Bone steak on your way back for dinner tonight !
(it's Earth Day - steak cooks faster then a ham or Turkey = less Energy spent).
Lent. Can't eat meat. (hehe. Sorry, I am 12 at heart.) How about a nice salad? Strawberries are in season and I found a great salad dressing that goes with ANYTHING! If you can't get to the Fairgrounds Inn and get their homemade house dressing, then try this. Brianna's Blush wine vinaigrette.
Yummy!:happy-very:

klein

Für Meno :)
I bought some good gourment frozen Angus Burgers yesterday. Might BBQ them, or make a meaty spaghetti sauce today with ground beef.

Haven't decided yet. (Suppose to go to a 2nd interview today, and will need to call for an appointment here, really soon).

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

There is not a Friday that means more to Christians around the world.

For those of you who may not know, Good Friday is day of commemoration, primarily observed by Christians.

The day commemorates Jesus' crucifixion and death on the cross. Historians set his death at about 3 PM on the Friday before Easter.

Why do Christians refer to a day when such a horrible thing has happened as Good Friday?

According to the Christians it is good because only through Jesus' death and subsequent resurrection is there any hope for any man or woman.

Without the faith in these historical events there is no hope:

to receive forgiveness for the wrongs that have been committed in one's life.
(All have sinned, even you)

to live a life that fulfills mankinds true purpose.
(to love God by loving and caring for each other especially the weak and poor among us)

to see our loved ones again after bodily death.
(according to Christians all believers will spend eternity with each other and God)

to escape spending eternity seperated from God after bodily death.
(refered to by the Christians as Hell)

to spend eternity with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit after bodily death.
(refered to by Christians as Heaven)

For more information:http://www.christinyou.net/pages/gosp4modwrld.html

To all: Enjoy your really Good Friday! Whatever it means to you!

Sincerely,
I

iruhnman630

Layoff day for me...too cold and damp to go outside.

Now if the Playstation Network would get back on line I can finally get around to learning how to play Black Ops.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

130 stops, 325 pkgs. One known closure pulled from car. No send agains thanks to a lot of indirecting. Beautiful day--low 50's and sunny. Got a few pickups left and will be punched out and gone by 1830. Left over Papa John's pizza, Coors light and Celtics basketball.