A scary video

L

Little Brownie Girl

A tragic commentary on the mental prisons created by money and stress that cause men to go mad.

Johney

Man they have all kinds of issues. They had one crash into the ocean and a survivor got stuck on an island with a soccer ball he called Wilson.

This post is dedicated to Sober

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
A FedEx pilot told me that neither of those guys was able to fly again after that.
I believe the Flight Engineer got cleared to fly again, but the pilots did not.

There is a television show called Air Crash Investigations that did an episode on this. I believe it's on Netflix. The story is unbelievable. The captain was a former fighter pilot, the moves he knew he could safely make and keep the aircraft under control probably saved them.

oldngray

nowhere special
I believe the Flight Engineer got cleared to fly again, but the pilots did not.

There is a television show called Air Crash Investigations that did an episode on this. I believe it's on Netflix. The story is unbelievable. The captain was a former fighter pilot, the moves he knew he could safely make and keep the aircraft under control probably saved them.

I think the show was Air Emergency and it is on a couple of cable channels (like Weather Center or NatGeo) too.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

I'm suprised there aren't more assaults or threats at ups...I mean the nature of the job on top of the way people are treated could turn someone crazy or could cause a crazy person to snap. Especially for those guys that work in the hub. It's like a boot camp, non stop stop work, ,management yelling etc..