A simple hello.

Sorter

That guy.
yo noob, being a driver is not for everyone,if youve been lurking her you already knew that.Glad to meet you.yall come back now y'hear

You're absolutely right.

Last peak season I did driver help and was very fortunate to get paired up with a great guy who explained a lot to me and was very honest about the ups and downs of the whole process. Even after the first day, I had a new-found respect for just how much work gets accomplished in a small amount of time, all while staying safe and having random inconveniences alter your plan for the day.

I'm the kinda guy that enjoys running around all over town instead of being stuck to a cubicle, and hopefully one day I'll be able to give it a shot.

:peaceful: - The Sorter

Re-Raise

You're absolutely right.

I'm the kinda guy that enjoys running around all over town instead of being stuck to a cubicle, and hopefully one day I'll be able to give it a shot.

:peaceful: - The Sorter

I couldn't agree more. At the end of a UPS delivery day you also have the satisfaction of knowing you have accomplished something. I don't take my job home with me either. I have a business degree but I don't think I would be cut out for sitting in an office breaking pencils all day or attending endless meetings where all you do is talk.....