A Steward's responsibility

UniteandWin

When I read the these topics, it is impossible for me to believe there are a lot of active stewards on this forum. I honestly do not have time to run down other teamsters whether they H/H or Z/S supporters or campaign for either. I don't know about you guys but Ups is coming down like a hammer on members. Harassment, discharges, OJS 's so on and so on. Preparation for cases, hearings, panels takes up my spare time, which is I am very proud to do. When a member comes to me with a problem, I certainly don't ask "who are supporting for General President" . I think maybe a new forum should be created " Union members helping other Union Members". The current forum is a mud slinging contest, that ups laughs at. If thats your thing whatever, but when a new member looks at this forum titled Union issues, do you think they think "wow what solidarity" . Just my opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When I read the these topics, it is impossible for me to believe there are a lot of active stewards on this forum. I honestly do not have time to run down other teamsters whether they H/H or Z/S supporters or campaign for either. I don't know about you guys but Ups is coming down like a hammer on members. Harassment, discharges, OJS 's so on and so on. Preparation for cases, hearings, panels takes up my spare time, which is I am very proud to do. When a member comes to me with a problem, I certainly don't ask "who are supporting for General President" . I think maybe a new forum should be created " Union members helping other Union Members". The current forum is a mud slinging contest, that ups laughs at. If thats your thing whatever, but when a new member looks at this forum titled Union issues, do you think they think "wow what solidarity" . Just my opinion

Sent using BrownCafe App

"As brothers, we may fight among ourselves. But we shall present a united front against any attack from the outside and we shall never surrender our birthright to fight against all odds in the service of our Brotherhood." - James R. H

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Sent using BrownCafe App
Its simple to figure out who the members support.......if they want to file grievences and follow the contract they probably support h.....if they cry behind your back and say your not doing anything.....and then you confront them and they say they don't want to file to put a target on there back..and then the next day they say the union did nothing..they are probably supporting Fred z

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Its simple to figure out who the members support.......if they want to file grievences and follow the contract they probably support h.....if they cry behind your back and say your not doing anything.....and then you confront them and they say they don't want to file to put a target on there back..and then the next day they say the union did nothing..they are probably supporting Fred z

The sad (embarrassing) facts, of Teamster life.

But, you never give up.

There might be some redeeming qualities left.... in members like that.

-Bug-