A very unpositive thread

Future

Victory Ride
Let me turn this unpositive thread into a POSITIVE one. This should make everyone smile because it happened to one of our brothers in brown. A guy who does it right and yet struggles like all of us to balance work and home. The driver was born with one kidney. He had no problems until 10-12 years ago and the kidney went bad and he ended up on dialisis. He immediatly applied for a new kidney. There was quite a list in front of him. His chances were very slim to find one in time when out of nowhere a donor appeared. The transplant was a success and he returned to work. Within days he was back to normal and bitching like all of us. It was proof he was back. Then a year and a half ago the kidney started going bad and again he was on dialisis. Once again he went on the list and was told there was a long wait. In the mean time one of our feeder drivers lost a dear friend. He started wondering if his friend and our driver were a match. It was a longshot but he made the phonecalls to get the ball rolling. It turned out they were. The transplant was a success and he returns to work next week. The odds that all this happened within our building is just plain crazy numbers. The main point is never never never never give up. He never did.
In The words of "RONIE James DIO" its called "Heaven And Hell"

WorknLateHuh

throwin this out there...

People that i deliver to at 4:50pm that say, "OOHHHH WOW workin late tonight eh?"

The more i hear it the more annoying it gets. It's like, what job do you have that working until 4:50 is a late night? Thats gotta be nice. i want your job, lets trade for a day or two and then you might change your perspective as to what a late night is. You poor thing, workin until 5... life is rough