A wish for Dizzee

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Thank you everyone. It chokes me up to see all of those ribbons down the left side of the page. Thank you for caring enough to do that. It means a lot to me.

My deepest condolences to you and your family. Find peace and comfort in all the happy memories you have of your lovely wife.

T

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Dizzee, I'm so sorry for your loss. Its got to be the worse way to lose your loved ones, I have lost the dearest people to me from it. My mom's birthday would have been this Thursday, cancer took her a little over a year ago. I hope you and the kids the best in this tough time.

island1fox

Dizz you are living through what is my biggest fear in life. I am not the most religious guy in the world but I have said a prayer for you and your wife and hope that someday you will be re-united in heaven.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Dizzee,

In my Local, when we learn of an event like yours....

Someone always try's to attend, and present the survivors with a small memento.

Usually an inscribed bible. This is the best I can do.

353do35.jpg

God Bless.

-Bug-

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Thanks to everyone for their support. I'm OK, and I'm back to work now. It's time for things to get back to normal around here. I come here for entertainment, not gloom and doom.

Thank you,
Steve

P

pickup

Thanks to everyone for their support. I'm OK, and I'm back to work now. It's time for things to get back to normal around here. I come here for entertainment, not gloom and doom.

Thank you,
Steve

You got it pal. I am going to change my avatar back and go looking for a Canadian gopher to whack.

I will have to dig up the Mets avatar I had , somewhere on the web. In the meantime I will go back to the one I used when I first came on here in 2008.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Thank you,
Steve

Master Dizzee, Time to be sassy AJ.
I hear someone knocking.
HochuliKnock.jpg
HochuliKnock.jpg