A wish

menotyou

bella amicizia
Could everyone please change their avatar for Dizzee? We would like him to know we care.

Thank you.

klein

Für Meno :)
Well, honestly, I shed some tears today for Dizzee. I'm just too much of a sensitive person, I suppose. But , while shedding those tears away, I wished and prayed some of those were taken from Dizzee himself, so he's not as in much more pain than he needs to be.
I'm just hoping my largest sympathy for you (Dizzee), works, and that you can continue on your life being the funny, comical person we got to known.
Your avatars are the greatest, so are your homemade designs (like my wienerwagon) !
I'm certain your wife appreciated everything you had to offer , and you made her life as great as it was (AND yours) !

That's all it takes - put a smile on someones face each and every day, and they and yourself will never regret a day, and I'm sure you have done that !
You sure did it for us and in the future, too ! :)

Thanks Dizzee, and thanks for having such a great life time partner - without her , you probably wouldn't have ended up this happy go lucky kind of person !
It surely is a tragedy, but atleast you made the best out of it !

Keep strong, Dizzee ! (oh yeah, and smile because you make and made a difference in this world ) ! :)

DS

Fenderbender
My words cannot cannot replace your grief Diz,only time
can do that.Nobody here really knows you,yet you are
loved.I hope the pain of your loss may be eased with our
thoughts and prayers.Hell,it made Klein cry.You have to carry on,
life can seem sadistically cruel,don't take it personal.