Abortion

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It makes my heart heavy to read about Isreal passing liberal abortion laws and posters who defend abortion."moving on with you life" as TOS posted to what end ? Uncertain death and judgement with God as judge and a jury box full of souls who's life was cut short in utero. I fear that I myself have not done enough to save lives . It is easy to say and post I am pro-life but what have I done otherwise ? The gavel may come down as hard on me as it will on the people who have condoned the killings.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
CNSNews.com – At the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C. on Thursday, President Barack Obama said that “killing the innocent” is the “ultimate betrayal of God’s will.”But the president was talking about terrorism, not abortion:“Extremists succumb to an ignorant nihilism that shows they don’t understand the faiths they claim to profess, for killing the innocent is never fulfilling God’s will. In fact, it is the ultimate betrayal of God’s will,” Obama said. Yet Obama is a long-time supporter of abortion rights.

BrownArmy

(Not singling out any posters here, I don't know you folk or what you believe)

Why are so many anti-abortion citizens also anti-contraception?

Why do so many anti-abortion citizens care so much about the fetus, and then don't give a ship about the child that wasn't aborted?

Personally, I feel that abortion is the worst form of birth control.

People gonna screw, there's 10,000 years of evidence, but here we are, in the 21st century - we have technology: the $??? abortion, or the $0.79 condom - you pick.

If you're anti-abortion, great, we agree.

If you're anti-abortion but also anti-sex education and anti-contraception, then :censored2:.

Last edited:

island1fox

Brown army,

Like you-- I will only speak for myself.

Sex education-- birth control -- Morning after pill -- I have no problem with.
I like many others purchased my own condoms and do not expect others to pay for me.
As far as children-- if they are not mine --why am I expected to support them ??

Abortion is not good --but in many cases I can understand in the first six weeks
When you get into stopping heartbeats and little hands and feet that move and can feel pain-- it is barbaric.
Crushing a head and pulling the dead body out of a mothers womb is murder--no matter what the bumper sticker slogans or the liberals claim.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
(Not singling out any posters here, I don't know you folk or what you believe)

Why are so many anti-abortion citizens also anti-contraception?

Why do so many anti-abortion citizens care so much about the fetus, and then don't give a ship about the child that wasn't aborted?

Personally, I feel that abortion is the worst form of birth control.

People gonna screw, there's 10,000 years of evidence, but here we are, in the 21st century - we have technology: the $??? abortion, or the $0.79 condom - you pick.

If you're anti-abortion, great, we agree.

If you're anti-abortion but also anti-sex education and anti-contraception, then :censored2:.

A luke warm Catholic here who approves of contraception and most likey will have to answer for that in the end. Abortion though to take exception to your statement is not birth control but murder plain and simple.

island1fox

PT Stewie,

Something you posted a few days ago --has crossed my mind numerous times --Have I done enough ??

Right or Left --I still believe the Majority of us are decent human beings.

I resent when people or groups do not allow the "average person" to be educated on this serious subject.

Medical technology continues to move rapidly --when the Baby in the womb- has a heartbeat --has hands and feet --has human shape--feels pain --moves --reacts to moms voice--defends itself during a sonar assisted Abortion--yet many say ---do not repeat those facts --keep people ignorant --so that they do not know they are committing murder.

Very sad !!--I do not even want religion or politics to be involved --just human common sense and compassion !!:angel:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
PT Stewie,

Something you posted a few days ago --has crossed my mind numerous times --Have I done enough ??

Right or Left --I still believe the Majority of us are decent human beings.

I resent when people or groups do not allow the "average person" to be educated on this serious subject.

Medical technology continues to move rapidly --when the Baby in the womb- has a heartbeat --has hands and feet --has human shape--feels pain --moves --reacts to moms voice--defends itself during a sonar assisted Abortion--yet many say ---do not repeat those facts --keep people ignorant --so that they do not know they are committing murder.

Very sad !!--I do not even want religion or politics to be involved --just human common sense and compassion !!:angel:

My dad who was my real life hero always said in greeting and parting "God bless you"

island1fox

P/t Stewie,

My Dad born in Ireland --came to this country alone when 17 years old --Was a loving Husband, a Father to six Children whom he raised loved and supported by working as a Union Man for 44 years until his death --he died when I was a teenager -Dad would say :'May God Bless you , protect you and always keep you in the Hollow of his hand ":angel:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
ws,

Who said I believe in an afterlife ???

The fact no one can argue we have this life ----and no-one should decide for another person-- that they cannot have the same opportunity --just one life to live !!!

The people that scream the loudest for Abortion --should they have been aborted ??

Chelsey Clinton made a fool of herself when recently she stated "My mother's -mother --Her maternal Grandmother --Should have had the right to Abort ???
Hello --that means you and Hillary would not be here !!!!
Then I agree with Chelsea ... at least in her Grandmother's case.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
P/t Stewie,

My Dad born in Ireland --came to this country alone when 17 years old --Was a loving Husband, a Father to six Children whom he raised loved and supported by working as a Union Man for 44 years until his death --he died when I was a teenager -Dad would say :'May God Bless you , protect you and always keep you in the Hollow of his hand ":angel:

Pop was a Irishman ,a tyed in the wool union man,a paratrooper ,and a hell of a catcher .We brought him home to leave and the last thing I asked him as he lay in his bed was that if he wanted to go out and have a catch. A few minutes later he left. I had the honor of giving his eulogy and started and ended it by quoting Dad "God bless you".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
Margaret SangerFounder of Planned Parenthood
In Her Own Words
On the purpose of birth control:
The purpose in promoting birth control was "to create a race of thoroughbreds," she wrote in the Birth Control Review, Nov. 1921 (p. 2)
On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people .
On the right of married couples to bear children:
Couples should be required to submit applications to have a child, she wrote in her "Plan for Peace." Birth Control Review, April 1932 .
On the rights of the handicapped and mentally ill, and racial minorities:
"More children from the fit, less from the unfit -- that is the chief aim of birth control." Birth Control Review, May 1919, p. 12 .

island1fox

Baba,

With that being said about Sanger and Planned parenthood ---Is it just a coincidence that most of the Planned Parenthood Clinics are in Minority and Poor neighborhoods.
If you check into the Abortion Numbers for Minorities --they are more than disturbing --some would say Genocide.

The Dopey Left --will just ignore these facts and claim they are helping people.

In the "new cold war" thread I related a true story about a Liberal Elite Party I was invited to. Amazing to hear the Limo Liberals -behind closed doors--talk about how we have to take care of "those people" because they have lower IQ's than we do !!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2n1fbkj.jpg

island1fox

It was reported in the UK that the bodies of unborn Children were used as heating fuel for buildings.

The question is --in all the Planned parenthood facilities --what are they doing ???

Some people will still cry choice while an human infant is poisoned , stabbed ,crushed and ripped out of what should be the safest place in the world --inside its MOTHER.:angel:

In some places the bodies are burned with the garbage to heat buildings --yes we are Progressing -does the left see this as alternative fuel ???:ashamed:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"An Alaska lawmaker is standing by his proposal to provide state-funded pregn ancy tests in restaurants and bars, warning that birth control may not be effective enough to prevent women who "binge drink" from becoming pregnant."
".... the lawmaker has said he would be opposed to providing contraception in bars, claiming that "birth control is for people who don’t necessarily want to act responsibly."

Last edited: