Abortion

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even worse, Michelle claims they need to elect him “for the kids.”

Via LifeNews:

Michelle Obama joined a campaign rally for a pro-abortion Democratic gubernatorial candidate in the state of Maine.

… Just before saying this, “And here is what I want you to remember: Those kids, our kids, are counting on us to stand up for them this November. And there are so many of these kids all over the country who I meet every day who are counting on us. Kids like a young man named Lawrence Lawson who I met earlier this year.“

Apparently to Michelle Obama, supporting pro-abortion candidates such as her husband and Mike Michaud is somehow supporting kids.

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder how many products made in china YOU BUY with your god fearing dollars? A country that promotes and insists on abortion for many parents who become pregnant?

I wonder why you dont boycott walmart, hobby lobby or any other company that has its products made in a country where abortion is a way of life?

Yet, at home, you want to sit atop the highest pedestal and claim your love for life at conception?

Are you really this out of touch?

TOS.

Wow---I have to actually agree with TOS on this one. I never thought I would see the day I agreed with him on anything.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I wonder how many products made in china YOU BUY with your god fearing dollars? A country that promotes and insists on abortion for many parents who become pregnant?

I wonder why you dont boycott walmart, hobby lobby or any other company that has its products made in a country where abortion is a way of life?

Yet, at home, you want to sit atop the highest pedestal and claim your love for life at conception?

Are you really this out of touch?

TOS.
Also, wasn't it reported that their 401k investment areas included all kinds of sinners like big pharma, who, of course, offer all kinds of contraception?
Let's be honest here. It wasn't anything about religion. It was about a Democrat in the White House and ACA. If it were a Republican President and a tax break for those companies that covered contraception, Hobby Lobby would be all over it.Bottom line: YOU are now subject to your employers religious beliefs, no matter how disgusting, offensive or stupid they are....Good luck....

ImWaitingForTheDay

They named the "clump of cells" , Charlotte.
That's pathetic. One must be a stinky pile of s#%t to attack a baby. WTF is wrong with these people? I'm beginning to doubt that they are human. But you know, the hardcore wingnuts who read this will cackle with glee as if it's the funniest thing they've ever read. No class ----- class at all!!

ImWaitingForTheDay

What a condescending statement, translation: there, there girls...let us old Christian white men decide what is best for you because you're clearly not qualified to control your own bodies.
If Oldy is so opposed to abortion, then he probably shouldn't have one.
Everyone else should be free to come to their own decision.I always counter evangelinuts with, Israel has universal health care and abortion on demand is FREE,,.........FREE......

Last edited:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a condescending statement, translation: there, there girls...let us old Christian white men decide what is best for you because you're clearly not qualified to control your own bodies.
Everyone else should be free to come to their own decision.I always counter evangelinuts with, Israel has universal health care and abortion on demand is FREE,,.........

Abortions are GREAT, all the uneducated, stupid, pieces of crap who shouldn't have kids typically get them. Good, one less welfare baby.

Abortion is murder, amd dumbocraps are fine with it, but god forbid you should execute a convict for heinous crimes. Makes perfect sense to me!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Everyone else should be free to come to their own decision.I always counter evangelinuts with, Israel has universal health care and abortion on demand is FREE,,.........FREE......

"Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for abortions" cry the Republicans, but the real issue is religion, and this is their way to play the game. If it suits their agenda, the GOP is fine with separating church and state, but if it's one of the big hot-button issues, they all want to draw close to God's word,

ImWaitingForTheDay

"Taxpayers shouldn't have to pay for abortions" cry the Republicans, but the real issue is religion, and this is their way to play the game. If it suits their agenda, the GOP is fine with separating church and state, but if it's one of the big hot-button issues, they all want to draw close to God's word,
I love how when they use "taxpayer money" as a shield it is always a one-way picture. Every hear a Republican pull that when debating a weapon the Pentagon doesn't want? I thought not.
But you CANNOT argue logic with a modern day Republican...
For example: You CANNOT,CANNOT use taxpayer money to fund abortion.
It's call the Hyde Amendment.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's pathetic. One must be a stinky pile of s#%t to attack a baby. WTF is wrong with these people? I'm beginning to doubt that they are human. But you know, the hardcore wingnuts who read this will cackle with glee as if it's the funniest thing they've ever read. No class ----- class at all!!
It's the pro-abortion people who call it a clump of cells while prolifers call it a baby.
If you don't want a baby, don't get pregnant.........

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's the pro-abortion people who call it a clump of cells while prolifers call it a baby.
You obviously have no clue about contraceptives failure rates.
iqanc1mabh1sfmnzgvsy.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/09/14/sunday-review/unplanned-pregnancies.html?_r=0

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Abortions are GREAT, all the uneducated, stupid, pieces of crap who shouldn't have kids typically get them. Good, one less welfare baby.

Abortion is murder, amd dumbocraps are fine with it, but god forbid you should execute a convict for heinous crimes. Makes perfect sense to me!!
We are in perfect agreement ... I never had a problem with abortion.
The net result is less Democrats and less parasites on society.

Abort a Democrat clump of cells today ... that's my motto!

Last edited:

ImWaitingForTheDay

We are in perfect agreement ... I never had a problem with abortion.
The net result is less Democrats and less parasites on society.

Kill a Democrat clump of cells today ... that's my motto!
Another case of Republicans projecting their traits on to others.Reagan closed the mental health facilities and released the patients. They've been voting reliably Republican ever since.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Another case of Republicans projecting their traits on to others.Reagan closed the mental health facilities and released the patients. They've been voting reliably Republican ever since.
Not a Republican ... I support abortion and having sex standing up.
Obviously the mental asylum releasees are Democrats since they need and want someone to take care of them.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I love how when they use "taxpayer money" as a shield it is always a one-way picture. Every hear a Republican pull that when debating a weapon the Pentagon doesn't want? I thought not.

I don't give a damn where the money comes from, I'm extremely anti abortion except in cases of rape,incest, or danger to the mother. I think abortion doctors should be aborted. Maybe time to do some 480 month abortions, the 160th trimester seems like a wonderful time.

Rainman

Its all good.
But you can fund planned parenthood, which does the abortions. It's all just another political game. And the democrats play it just as good as the republicans. Both parties are good for nothing.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

If :censored2:s are opposed to guns, then they shouldn't buy them. Is that good enough for them though? No, instead of just not buying a weapon, they try to prevent other people from obtaining them.

That kind of "logic" is exactly how you can prove that libs are dumb