Abortion

beentheredonethat

Abortions are less than 3% of the services performed there.
My father used to say, figures don't lie, but liars sure do figure. There was an article about that a while ago. If a girl went into Planned parenthood wanting an abortion, she would first be given a pregnancy test to confirm she was pregnant, then they would talk to her\test her for STD's, they would also talk to her and give her contraceptives. Plus other similar tasks. So a women goes in for an abortion and she technically has 4 or more other procedures done (such as listed above). This brings down the number down so that abortions represented only 20% of services for her. The thing about it is in that example, she went in for an abortion and had it. To say it represents such a low number is misleading at best.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My father used to say, figures don't lie, but liars sure do figure. There was an article about that a while ago. If a girl went into Planned parenthood wanting an abortion, she would first be given a pregnancy test to confirm she was pregnant, then they would talk to her\test her for STD's, they would also talk to her and give her contraceptives. Plus other similar tasks. So a women goes in for an abortion and she technically has 4 or more other procedures done (such as listed above). This brings down the number down so that abortions represented only 20% of services for her. The thing about it is in that example, she went in for an abortion and had it. To say it represents such a low number is misleading at best.

The actual abortion itself represents a minute part of the overall services that they provide.

beentheredonethat

Upstate, do you understand how they can twist the math? From my example of just one girl it only represented 20 percent. Yet she went there for an abortion. They can add in more services to make the number lower and lower.

beentheredonethat

I'll agree with that they kill babies and ill agree that they do more then just kill babies. However that 3 % number is very misleading based on how they tell people that they do their math.

Overpaid Union Thug

I visited the "Planned Parenthood" website once out of curiosity and was almost instantly shocked at what I saw. There was a part about abortions that stated "Accidents Happen" and went on to basically dismiss an abortion as nothing more than a necessary type of birth control thats available to fix an "accident." Are you freaking kidding me?!?! So, other than rape/incest how does a women "accidentally" get pregnant? Pregnancy, much like STDs, is 100% preventable.

Overpaid Union Thug

Abortion is surgery.

Putting on a condom is not.
Abortion is purposely ending a human life. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have almost similar views on when it's "OK" for an abortion to be done as you do but I struggle with it because I learned to accept the fact that abortion, no matter what my opinion the reason for having an abortion is, is still killing a baby.

beentheredonethat

I visited the "Planned Parenthood" website once out of curiosity and was almost instantly shocked at what I saw. There was a part about abortions that stated "Accidents Happen" and went on to basically dismiss an abortion as nothing more than a necessary type of birth control thats available to fix an "accident." Are you freaking kidding me?!?! So, other than rape/incest how does a women "accidentally" get pregnant? Pregnancy, much like STDs, is 100% preventable.
Maybe she slips and falls while naked onto a naked mans erect penis? Accidents do happen you know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
BGx2cAe.png