Abortion

moreluck

golden ticket member
YX9xlzR.jpg

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
The liberal media is all over the dentist lion story ,, which was wrong !!
But they worry more about a lion in Africa than they do about thousands of aborted children each day !!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The liberal media is all over the dentist lion story ,, which was wrong !!
But they worry more about a lion in Africa than they do about thousands of aborted children each day !!!

Pssst... The world has too many people on it already, and a limited number of lions left in the world.

Understand the difference??

TOS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

So. This is conclusive "proof" abortion is wrong? Jobs was adopted and grew-up in a loving home, which is great. But what about all of the kids who don't get adopted into a loving home?

You conservatives are all about ending abortion, but you'll do zero for a child if it actually gets born. Do you even see the logical disconnect?

Start supporting the programs that allow children and families to thrive, and stop killing the middle class with all of your stupid RTW garbage. It's pretty hard to raise a family on $14 per hour and crappy benefits.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So. This is conclusive "proof" abortion is wrong? Jobs was adopted and grew-up in a loving home, which is great. But what about all of the kids who don't get adopted into a loving home?

You conservatives are all about ending abortion, but you'll do zero for a child if it actually gets born. Do you even see the logical disconnect?

Start supporting the programs that allow children and families to thrive, and stop killing the middle class with all of your stupid RTW garbage. It's pretty hard to raise a family on $14 per hour and crappy benefits.
How about just not "doing it". Self control is not even considered anymore.......that's what animals do.....whenever, wherever they want to.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How about just not "doing it". Self control is not even considered anymore.......that's what animals do.....whenever, wherever they want to.

Abstinence? Doesn't work. Just ask Bristol Palin. Education does work, but nobody wants to pay for the costs of the program. Church and Righties preaching not "doing it" are ineffective, and always have been.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Here's a legitimate question. How do we know these pictures are actual abortions and not the removal of a child that has died in the womb from natural causes? I don't put it beyond the Right to use whatever disinformation possible to advance their cause. The last picture is particularly suspect, and one of the fetuses has a monitor attached, as in a doctor was trying to save it.

These are sad photos, but they're not legitimate and you know it.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
My love had an abortion. She's had problems reconciling it since then. She felt that she had no choice. I support her becasue I love her and I can understand forgiveness.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Abstinence? Doesn't work. Just ask Bristol Palin. Education does work, but nobody wants to pay for the costs of the program. Church and Righties preaching not "doing it" are ineffective, and always have been.
What does Bristol Palin have to do with this......?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2
Bristol-Palin-Pregnant2-665x385.jpg

Bristol Palin has for the past few years been the face of abstinence-only policies, making close to $1 million through her outreach efforts to prevent teen pregnancy.

And now she’s pregnant again, expecting her second out-of-wedlock child.

The daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced this week that she is expecting a child. Bristol Palin announced her pregnancy in a Patheos blog post, saying it was a disappointing revelation.

“I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” Bristol wrote. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one… Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.”

She added, “I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you. But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.”

Ironically, it was lectures on abstinence that helped to make Bristol Palin a millionaire. In 2009, she went to work for The Candie’s Foundation as a teen pregnancy ambassador, giving speeches to warn against teen pregnancy.

“There may be multiple forms of contraception, but I’m here to say that one fact remains. Those that practice abstinence have no chance of becoming pregnant,” Palin said at an appearance in 2010. “Abstinence is not about morality, it is about reality. It is the only thing that works every time. My message is a simple one: Don’t make the same decision I made, just wait. Young ladies, please hear me.”

Her work generated a bit of controversy in 2009 when her take-home pay for Candie’s was seven times what the charity actually brought in donations.

Forbes reported, “Apparently, the organization was only able to find $35,000 to grant to charities from the $1,242,476 donated from the public. Meanwhile, the young Ms. Palin managed to pull in a $262,500 paycheck for her role as an ambassador for their teen pregnancy prevention campaign in 2009.”

Bristol Palin continued to rack in the earnings from her appearances, making between $15,000 and $30,000 for every speech she made advocating abstinence-only policies, which the Daily Beast estimated to total about $100,000 per year.

While Bristol made close to $500,000 directly from abstinence-only appearances, her advocacy against teen pregnancy also helped lead to an appearance on Dancing with the Stars and a memoir, Not Afraid Of Life, earning her well over $1 million in total.

But those who want to call Bristol Palin a hypocrite for her abstinence-only earnings may have a bit of a quandary. While she has told teen that abstinence is the best policy, she has also said, “I hate the word ‘abstinence.’ I’m not an abstinence preacher, ya know?”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Bristol Palin Made Close To $1 Million Pushing Abstinence-Only Policies, Now Is Pregnant With Child No. 2
Bristol-Palin-Pregnant2-665x385.jpg

Bristol Palin has for the past few years been the face of abstinence-only policies, making close to $1 million through her outreach efforts to prevent teen pregnancy.

And now she’s pregnant again, expecting her second out-of-wedlock child.

The daughter of former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin announced this week that she is expecting a child. Bristol Palin announced her pregnancy in a Patheos blog post, saying it was a disappointing revelation.

“I wanted you guys to be the first to know that I am pregnant,” Bristol wrote. “Honestly, I’ve been trying my hardest to keep my chin up on this one… Life moves on no matter what. So no matter how you feel, you get up, get dressed, show up, and never give up.”

She added, “I know this has been, and will be, a huge disappointment to my family, to my close friends, and to many of you. But please respect Tripp’s and my privacy during this time. I do not want any lectures and I do not want any sympathy.”

Ironically, it was lectures on abstinence that helped to make Bristol Palin a millionaire. In 2009, she went to work for The Candie’s Foundation as a teen pregnancy ambassador, giving speeches to warn against teen pregnancy.

“There may be multiple forms of contraception, but I’m here to say that one fact remains. Those that practice abstinence have no chance of becoming pregnant,” Palin said at an appearance in 2010. “Abstinence is not about morality, it is about reality. It is the only thing that works every time. My message is a simple one: Don’t make the same decision I made, just wait. Young ladies, please hear me.”

Her work generated a bit of controversy in 2009 when her take-home pay for Candie’s was seven times what the charity actually brought in donations.

Forbes reported, “Apparently, the organization was only able to find $35,000 to grant to charities from the $1,242,476 donated from the public. Meanwhile, the young Ms. Palin managed to pull in a $262,500 paycheck for her role as an ambassador for their teen pregnancy prevention campaign in 2009.”

Bristol Palin continued to rack in the earnings from her appearances, making between $15,000 and $30,000 for every speech she made advocating abstinence-only policies, which the Daily Beast estimated to total about $100,000 per year.

While Bristol made close to $500,000 directly from abstinence-only appearances, her advocacy against teen pregnancy also helped lead to an appearance on Dancing with the Stars and a memoir, Not Afraid Of Life, earning her well over $1 million in total.

But those who want to call Bristol Palin a hypocrite for her abstinence-only earnings may have a bit of a quandary. While she has told teen that abstinence is the best policy, she has also said, “I hate the word ‘abstinence.’ I’m not an abstinence preacher, ya know?”

So explain the ABORTION connection................because that's the title of this thread. If you want to talk about the Palin lack of morals, then start a new thread and title it that way!!!