Abortion

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So, when a little "Jamal" is born, what will you do to make sure he doesn't grow-up to be the stereotyped black person you hate? As someone else said, you on the Right are pro-birth, not necessarily pro-life. Once the child is born, you're done.

"As someone else said"? I love how you base what I say on what other people say I believe. I am very much pro-life, the exception being the death penalty for atrocious criminals. Again, I don't hate black people, I hate Nuggers. HUGE difference

Humans have been killing each other since we evolved from apes. We always have and always will. I don't see much difference if we kill in utero, wait until birth and bomb them from 10,000' or starve them to death in early childhood.

Innocent deaths should never be tolerated. Now, you're saying "bomb them from 10,000 feet", so you're describing war. There's your difference from abortion. People dying in warzones is collateral damage. A dead baby (or almost 1 million dead babies per year) is HARDLY collateral damage

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So, when a little "Jamal" is born, what will you do to make sure he doesn't grow-up to be the stereotyped black person you hate? As someone else said, you on the Right are pro-birth, not necessarily pro-life. Once the child is born, you're done.

My take is that this website is posting pictures of dead babies, not aborted babies. Abortion isn't desirable, but it is necessary,and there is a major difference between an abortion and infanticide. Killing a child once it's born is infanticide, and is not an abortion.

Like I said, I view abortion as a necessary evil, not something desirable. For example, I'm glad Bristol Palin has chosen to keep her unborn child. It will be born into a family with more than adequate resources to support it. As much as Sarah Palin disgusts me, I admire her for keeping her Downs Syndrome son.

But, there are a ton of people out there (like you) that want to kill every social or education program that exists in order to reduce unwanted births, and as a direct result...reduce the number of abortions that you find intolerable and I find repugnant but necessary. Instead of praying, protesting and screaming, how about doing something constructive to make unwanted children wanted children who can grow-up and have a decent life?

A lot of Righties are all tied-up with their ideology and don't stop to think that the policies they support often produce results that conflict with that ideology. Abortion is a perfect example.
It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to assure that their child grows up correctly.

It's never been society's responsibility for that and should never be.

Don't get pregnant unless you choose to and are ready for that responsibility.

You blaming society is just an excuse for bad decision making by individuals.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It is the parents RESPONSIBILITY to assure that their child grows up correctly.

It's never been society's responsibility for that and should never be.

Don't get pregnant unless you choose to and are ready for that responsibility.

You blaming society is just an excuse for bad decision making by individuals.

Ironically, it is precisely your attitude and mindset that will perpetuate abortion.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Ironically, it is precisely your attitude and mindset that will perpetuate abortion.
Not if it was illegal.

And self-responsibility is too much to expect from Americans?

You really don't have very high standards for Americans to live by.

Overpaid Union Thug

Seems to be going down regardless of what you do.

Doubt that. Education is often the reason cited by people for other things. Why not this? Plus good ole fashioned guilt trips are always quite affective. :)
Why were your "abortion" pictures taken down? Too graphic, or because they were not abortions at all?

Added: I checked out your link, and the story proves nothing. I also noticed that it's an anti-abortion website, so it's veracity is questionable. Also, since when are abortions preserved? Sorry, but this is crap "evidence".
The difference is if the pictures are fakes, Einstein. Obviously, you did look at them as well, and yes, they are very disturbing. Here's why you don't belong in the gene pool.

1. Aborted fetuses don't have monitors attached to them. What would be the purpose?

2. The story references "preserved" fetuses. Who knows where they came from. They could have been stillborn, the mother could have been killed etc. There are many reason why they are probably NOT aborted fetuses.

3. The focus was on fully/nearly fully formed babies, which, again, could have come from many different sources besides an abortion.

4. The story came from an anti-abortion site.

Yes, there's something fundamentally wrong. With you.

That's what aborted babies look like whether you like it or not.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It didn't really matter what the baby looks like in the pictures ,, killing an unwanted child is just plain wrong !! Furthermore abortion because of a possible birth defect is just as heinous ,,

10 point

"As someone else said"? I love how you base what I say on what other people say I believe. I am very much pro-life, the exception being the death penalty for atrocious criminals. Again, I don't hate black people, I hate Nuggers. HUGE difference

Innocent deaths should never be tolerated. Now, you're saying "bomb them from 10,000 feet", so you're describing war. There's your difference from abortion. People dying in warzones is collateral damage. A dead baby (or almost 1 million dead babies per year) is HARDLY collateral damage
It's collateral damage due to hard hearts and moral decay.

10 point

My take is that this website is posting pictures of dead babies, not aborted babies. Abortion isn't desirable, but it is necessary,and there is a major difference between an abortion and infanticide. Killing a child once it's born is infanticide, and is not an abortion.

Like I said, I view abortion as a necessary evil, not something desirable. For example, I'm glad Bristol Palin has chosen to keep her unborn child. It will be born into a family with more than adequate resources to support it. As much as Sarah Palin disgusts me, I admire her for keeping her Downs Syndrome son.

But, there are a ton of people out there (like you) that want to kill every social or education program that exists in order to reduce unwanted births, and as a direct result...reduce the number of abortions that you find intolerable and I find repugnant but necessary. Instead of praying, protesting and screaming, how about doing something constructive to make unwanted children wanted children who can grow-up and have a decent life?

A lot of Righties are all tied-up with their ideology and don't stop to think that the policies they support often produce results that conflict with that ideology. Abortion is a perfect example.
So, have you, Mr. Fingerpointer, adopted any children?
Talk is very cheap.

10 point

They're harder to adopt after they've been burned to death with saline solution ... or worse.

At least little "Jamal" has a chance to run if someone breaks into his home to kill him.
Don't blame pro-life folks for all social deficiencies.
Your analogy is lame and fools gold.

10 point

Why were your "abortion" pictures taken down? Too graphic, or because they were not abortions at all?

Added: I checked out your link, and the story proves nothing. I also noticed that it's an anti-abortion website, so it's veracity is questionable. Also, since when are abortions preserved? Sorry, but this is crap "evidence".
Heard of "Born alive" legislation?
Maybe they were born alive and therefore had to be protected and their life supported.

10 point

What fascinates me about the issue of abortion is the hysteria assigned to it that the problems appears to almost be growing when in fact abortions are on the decline. Since it's high of 1.6 million annually in 1990' to just barely over 1 million in 2014'. Which IMO is a very good thing and hoping the trend continues to zero.

There are different conclusions as to why that is from strong abortion laws in a handful of states to better education and public knowledge. Regardless of the State and its laws involved, the decline seems steady across the board, which again is a good thing. Personally I'd like to see abortion clinics go out of business by the market actions of no customers coming in the door in need of the service as opposed to some gov't edict handed down using state force to close the doors.

I also found it interesting that abortions biggest growth began in the late 70's and enjoyed it's biggest years all through the 1980's and it was about 1992' when the numbers started their decline to where they are today. What is most interesting of this is a result of the other hysteria that the republicans or so called political right is going to end abortion rights. Since 1973' republicans have had numerous opportunities to encroach on abortion law and other than political lip service around election time, they've exuded no real political will to do anything meaningful about abortion itself. The issue has only served as a rallying point for both political sides to herd their respective masses in a meaningless debate that is not intended to go anywhere.

Here are numerous sources of abortion in decline with some offering reasons why.

Abortions declining in nearly all states, survey finds

U.S. Abortion Rate Continues to Decline While Debate over Means to the End Escalates

What’s Behind the Declining Abortion Rate?

Abortions Decline to Historic Low: 33% of Pregnancies Used to End in Abortion, Now Just 18%
In the early 90's there were many facilities created to take in pregnant girls, allowing them to have their babies and helping them to put them up for adoption without incurring the financial burden on the affected family, all the while keeping up on their academics.
Just in our area (10,000 populous) the facility took in dozens of unwed girls to make the choice of giving life to their babies easier.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Doubt that. Education is often the reason cited by people for other things. Why not this? Plus good ole fashioned guilt trips are always quite affective. :)

That's what aborted babies look like whether you like it or not.

Nobody has established these are photos of aborted babies. They could simply be deceased babies, not abortions.

Important difference.

Overpaid Union Thug

Nobody has established these are photos of aborted babies. They could simply be deceased babies, not abortions.

Important difference.
Aborted babies do, in fact, luck similar to or worse than the babies in those particular photos whether they are legit or not. You can try and debunk the pictures and sources all you want but those facts can never be disputed. You know that but are attempting a deflection by focusing on the legitimacy of the pictures and the websites they come from. But its all of for not because no matter how you spin it abortion is a terrible and disgusting business.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Important difference.

HOW those babies died is hardly the issue. Somewhere if you were so inclined to, you could find plenty of pictures of aborted children. So your argument seems foolish to me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
So, have you, Mr. Fingerpointer, adopted any children?
Talk is very cheap.

I have between 1 and 3 adopted children, in addition to several birth children. I won't give a specific number because it would allow FedEx to know who I am. Several of my kids (or maybe one) might even be from foreign countries that practice infanticide.

So, shut up.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
HOW those babies died is hardly the issue. Somewhere if you were so inclined to, you could find plenty of pictures of aborted children. So your argument seems foolish to me.

It is an issue, because showing near to full-term babies instead of real abortions would be a gross misrepresentation of facts. You just seem foolish in general.

You can post any type of picture you want and claim it's an "abortion". The source of the pictures isn't independent by any means, but a known anti-abortion site. Show some pictures from an independent, non-biased source, and you've really got something.

Get a clue.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is an issue, because showing near to full-term babies instead of real abortions would be a gross misrepresentation of facts. You just seem foolish in general.

You can post any type of picture you want and claim it's an "abortion". The source of the pictures isn't independent by any means, but a known anti-abortion site. Show some pictures from an independent, non-biased source, and you've really got something.

Get a clue.
Maybe you can check planned Parenthood for their pictures.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe you can check planned Parenthood for their pictures.

Right. They would probably have "clump of cells" pictures because they are biased too. Show pictures from someone who doesn't have an agenda, and then we'll have the truth. I wouldn't trust PP either.