Abortion

moreluck

golden ticket member
obamapunishmentposter.jpg

island1fox

Life?? NO it is about privacy and whose decision is it??Abortion, Privacy, and the GOP

Sorry to disagree. It is about life. The MAJORITY of American's in numerous recent polls agree.

A woman has a right to Privacy. She has a choice to date,not to date -to have sex --not to have sex--to use Birth control--not to use birth control etc.

Techology has moved forward. Ultra-sound has been great --did you and your wife see your BABY in the ultrasound to determine what color you would paint the room-- pink or blue ?

Ultra sound is now used during Abortions. Anyone can watch the Baby or Fetus if you prefer put its little hands up and try to defend itself from the fatal blow --same as any human being trying to survive.

The abortion law is also way outdated. If you have a son and he gets married --the woman is his wife --THEY-- get pregnant with your Grandchild --by law she has the right to have an Ultrasound Abortion while you watch your Grandchild fight for its life.

With all the choices, all the birth control advances including the morning after pill ----get real and stop drinking the Liberal Kool AID.

iT IS NOT ABOUT PRIVACY OR CHOICE ---It is a barbaric way to kill and control population mainly in the minority communities.

If it is only about privacy and choice ---then any woman should be able to KILL her one month old child who cries to much.Her choice to kill the baby in private --can anyone say Casey Anthony ???

moreluck

golden ticket member
January 12, 2012 @ 12:30 pm | San Fran Uses Taxpayer Funds To Hang Pro-Abortion Banners On City Light Poles…

I’m sure the ACLU will file a lawsuit . . . right?
(LifeNews) — The left-wing city of San Francisco is at it again — this time sponsoring pro-abortion banners on city light poles that violate local ordinances, according to a pro-life legal group blowing the whistle on them.

The Life Legal Defense Foundation has challenged the City of San Francisco with a blatant violation of its own city code.

Dana Cody, Executive Director of the Life Legal Defense Foundation, tells LifeNews that the city regularly authorizes the display of banners to promote “city-sponsored,” “city-funded,” or “city-wide” events or “series of related events of interest to a significant portion of the residents of San Francisco and/or tourists.”

San Francisco does allow some non-event banners to be posted on city-owned utility poles, but they are restricted to “city convention facility banners” and “city neighborhood banners.

804brown

Amusing how all you "small guvmint" cons want to impose your view of "life" on women. You can paint it pink or blue, but it is still a choice. It is not yours or the federal guvmint or anyone eles's. And a majority believe in a woman's right to choose. a woman's right to privacy!!

Amusing how all you "small guvmint" cons want to impose your view of "life" on women. You can paint it pink or blue, but it is still a choice. It is not yours or the federal guvmint or anyone eles's. And a majority believe in a woman's right to choose. a woman's right to privacy!!
even when the are committing homicide?

island1fox

Amusing how all you "small guvmint" cons want to impose your view of "life" on women. You can paint it pink or blue, but it is still a choice. It is not yours or the federal guvmint or anyone eles's. And a majority believe in a woman's right to choose. a woman's right to privacy!![/QUO

Nice slogans. Keep chanting them. Then get a dose of reality and watch an ultrasound abortion.

Wow, I love the open minded big, big liberal tent where all are welcome---except innocent life and respect for other peoples views and opinions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Sorry to disagree. It is about life. The MAJORITY of American's in numerous recent polls agree.

A woman has a right to Privacy. She has a choice to date,not to date -to have sex --not to have sex--to use Birth control--not to use birth control etc.

Techology has moved forward. Ultra-sound has been great --did you and your wife see your BABY in the ultrasound to determine what color you would paint the room-- pink or blue ?

Ultra sound is now used during Abortions. Anyone can watch the Baby or Fetus if you prefer put its little hands up and try to defend itself from the fatal blow --same as any human being trying to survive.

The abortion law is also way outdated. If you have a son and he gets married --the woman is his wife --THEY-- get pregnant with your Grandchild --by law she has the right to have an Ultrasound Abortion while you watch your Grandchild fight for its life.

With all the choices, all the birth control advances including the morning after pill ----get real and stop drinking the Liberal Kool AID.

iT IS NOT ABOUT PRIVACY OR CHOICE ---It is a barbaric way to kill and control population mainly in the minority communities.

If it is only about privacy and choice ---then any woman should be able to KILL her one month old child who cries to much.Her choice to kill the baby in private --can anyone say Casey Anthony ???

It's all about life, right? Where is the Right when those babies who might have been aborted are actually born? Nowhere to be found. You hate abortion, but when all of those minority babies make it into this world you are the first to kill the social programs that might help their parents take care of the child. How is a teenage or minority mom ever going to make it to her minimum wage job if she can't find afford childcare? Where is the medical treatment other than the ER? How will these people pull themselves up by their bootstraps serving you your Big Mac at McDonalds at minimum wage?

Sorry, but is IS about privacy and choice. You Right Wing hypocrites help make abortion the choice in minority communities, and by encouraging stupid abstinence programs and killing-off sex education classes you increase illegitimate births.

Just ask poster child Bristol Palin.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You mentioned "minority" babies. How is it in this day and age that minority couples know nothing about birth control????? They sure find out about sex early enough.

Many kids take the shots that last for 3 months. There's also the Oops pill. There's really no excuse today for unwanted pregnancies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You mentioned "minority" babies. How is it in this day and age that minority couples know nothing about birth control????? They sure find out about sex early enough.

Many kids take the shots that last for 3 months. There's also the Oops pill. There's really no excuse today for unwanted pregnancies.

They don't know about birth control because Republicans like to kill sex education programs and institutions like Planned Parenthood. No opportunity=bad choices.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sex education was rammed down parent's throats whether they wanted it or not and all it did was start kids at 11 having sex instead of 13.

I think people should have to go to 3 years of parenting school before even being allowed to get pregnant.....like there would be a turn on button at the completion of the classes.. No one could get pregnant before that.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sex education was rammed down parent's throats whether they wanted it or not and all it did was start kids at 11 having sex instead of 13.

I think people should have to go to 3 years of parenting school before even being allowed to get pregnant.....like there would be a turn on button at the completion of the classes.. No one could get pregnant before that.

Ask Bristol....and Levi.

804brown

Amusing how all you "small guvmint" cons want to impose your view of "life" on women. You can paint it pink or blue, but it is still a choice. It is not yours or the federal guvmint or anyone eles's. And a majority believe in a woman's right to choose. a woman's right to privacy!![/QUO

Nice slogans. Keep chanting them. Then get a dose of reality and watch an ultrasound abortion.

Wow, I love the open minded big, big liberal tent where all are welcome---except innocent life and respect for other peoples views and opinions.

I have children. Watched each of them be born. I understand abortion is what it is but nevertheless whose decision is it!! That is what it all comes down to like it or not!!

804brown

More big "guvment" telling people what to do with their personal lives?? And you thin sex ed class forces kids to have sex?? LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
More big "guvment" telling people what to do with their personal lives?? And you thin sex ed class forces kids to have sex?? LOL

I just happen to think kids want to try everything whether it's good for them or not. When I was in H.S. I knew of 13 & 14 yr olds who were messing around.....now it's 11 yr olds and they're pregnant.
What's the difference between then & now....

There are a few....No prayers in schools
explicit sex ed in schools now
computers
cell phones
video games
violence and sex on TV and movies.

Take your pick. Hey at least we're not fighting and discussing a subject and no name calling either.

804brown

I just happen to think kids want to try everything whether it's good for them or not. When I was in H.S. I knew of 13 & 14 yr olds who were messing around.....now it's 11 yr olds and they're pregnant.
What's the difference between then & now....

There are a few....No prayers in schools
explicit sex ed in schools now
computers
cell phones
video games
violence and sex on TV and movies.

Take your pick. Hey at least we're not fighting and discussing a subject and no name calling either.

That is your answer: no prayer in schools?? LOL

moreluck

golden ticket member
That is your answer: no prayer in schools?? LOL
Just trying to make a big list of the differences from then to now.
You can laugh, but ever since old Madelyn Murray Ohare, this country has gone to hell in a hand basket!! I truly believe that was a turning point.
Ok, we don't agree and probably never will......:dont_know:

wkmac

Funny how some people based on religion can stand opposed to the ending of the life of an unborn child and yet sit there and never utter the first peep as young, innocent, postpartum children day after day are killed as a matter of foreign policy actions by a gov't they themselves swear allegiance too. If I were them from their perspective, I'd worry one day of hearing the words, "Depart from me, I never knew you!" being said to me when it counted the most.

island1fox

It's all about life, right? Where is the Right when those babies who might have been aborted are actually born? Nowhere to be found. You hate abortion, but when all of those minority babies make it into this world you are the first to kill the social programs that might help their parents take care of the child. How is a teenage or minority mom ever going to make it to her minimum wage job if she can't find afford childcare? Where is the medical treatment other than the ER? How will these people pull themselves up by their bootstraps serving you your Big Mac at McDonalds at minimum wage?

Sorry, but is IS about privacy and choice. You Right Wing hypocrites help make abortion the choice in minority communities, and by encouraging stupid abstinence programs and killing-off sex education classes you increase illegitimate births.

Just ask poster child Bristol Palin.

I usually do not use the friend Word so I will not now. Wow you are saying that all minority babies need social programs !

Hello we have a BLack man who is President---Have you not got the news.

Stick by your Abortion stance ---after listening to you I might see some value in abortion.
i
I see you also have not heard of birth control --IT is better just to kill those minorities according to you.

h

bbsam

Staff member

Lol. "Rammed down parents throats...". Silly moreluck, that doesn't cause babies!